View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: App: meanie - Neverwinter (4/0)

  1. #21
    /agree Inconnel

  2. #22
    DDO Guild Leader arkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Everywhere, UK
    Posts
    2,389
    Ok kicking this up a rung with the first yes vote; keep it up, only 3 to go!

    YES
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

    Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

  3. #23
    I'm going to drop an unofficial YES, too. Keep up the good work

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Ok kicking this up a rung with the first yes vote; keep it up, only 3 to go!

    YES
    I raise you one red YES text



  5. #25
    My game started crashing every 30 mins or so, I couldn't find anything that looked like the odd issues I was seeing pre-crash with googling around, so I opened a support ticket. And now I'm going to share, because TYOOL 2019 and my monitor is wide, that must be why my game is rendering 3d surfaces as planes until it takes over my entire screen and/or I just crash!

    "Looking at your setup, I can see that you are using an Ultrawide monitor, so this may be a potential source of the issue. Can you please set your resolution in-game to 1920x1080 and see if that helps with this crash? If not, please try using Windowed mode and see if that helps. "

    (I used to do t1 helpdesk. My empathy level is either real, real low or real, real high for people working helpdesk & call center jobs.)

  6. #26
    Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi meanie!

    Have you been in game with us at all? Or on our Discord??

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovya View Post
    Hi meanie!

    Have you been in game with us at all? Or on our Discord??
    Haven't played with anyone in game, I've mostly just tooled around leveling. It's not super busy when I pop in, there's basically never chatter in /Uey.

    Someone helped me fix Discord because of the whole admin-mode background thing, and we had a nice chat, but it was the day I got back from a week with in-laws so my brain was too fried to retain proper nouns.

  8. #28


    Here's a bonus random DnD meme.. in case anyone is the bard

  9. #29
    TiriNolwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Toluca, Mexico
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by meanie View Post


    Here's a bonus random DnD meme.. in case anyone is the bard
    priceless

  10. #30
    Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by meanie View Post
    Haven't played with anyone in game, I've mostly just tooled around leveling. It's not super busy when I pop in, there's basically never chatter in /Uey.

    Someone helped me fix Discord because of the whole admin-mode background thing, and we had a nice chat, but it was the day I got back from a week with in-laws so my brain was too fried to retain proper nouns.
    You should try to join us in Discord so you can hang out with us!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO