View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: m1cha3lo0o - Neverwinter (4/0)

Right now i was able to get three toons to level 70 before MOD 16. And trying to redo them with the changes is a pain.
    And now trying to figure out the fast way to collect more companions that don't include ZEN or using AD at the auction house.
    Fun fun

This guy has been steady with his application, even when things were low (pre-mod16). I have chatted with him in-game, but haven't ran anything with him yet. I'm going to drop this unofficial YES for bearing with us this long

How'd the companion collecting go? Have you gotten far into the mod by this point? Enjoying it?

Oh, and based on Stevil's vote, I'll go ahead and start the party here with a YES
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

I got to run a Master Ex with ol' Stabby here. We had a good time. Well, nobody died at least

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    nice! Congrats on your first vote
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Mickey, you still around? Stevil, have you seen him or has any one else? Been nearly 2 weeks since the last post. I'd like to drop a yes but I'm kind of hesitant now.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Same here, good feedback and I'm ready to drop another yes as well, just need to know you are still around.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    :oke:: for another alert if they're turned on.

Sorry guys.
    Between some crazy work projects and not playing as much after mod 16 i actually have only logged in to collect my VIP daily things.
    I might be looking for a new game besides Neverwinter. I hate the feeling that i am not to level "x" But if i just bought Zen and got this and this i could be at "x" right now.

I like online games, heck maybe i will jump in WOW just to hit the new level cap and see new stuff, or D3 just to see what all the new season changes have been.

SO i am still here but i am just not sure what will be my game right now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    :oke:: for another alert if they're turned on.
    Alerts? i guess i don't have any alerts on because i only see of i have messages when i log in.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast