View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: m1cha3lo0o - Neverwinter (4/0)

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry about the fact that it took us so long to reply to your original application.

Please come back!!

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Any one seen Mikey around in games / chat?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Howdy, sorry i have not been in game much at all the past week except to pop my VIP dailies.
    Had some very annoying projects going on at work, just left work a few hours ago.
    I was going to mow my yard but it is raining here in Houston right now.
    Might pop in game a little today and tomorrow and decided what to level up next.

Dental work, Kid's car insurance, tuition, and car maintenance!!!!!
    Why oh why are they taking all my monies!

saw M1cha3lo00oo... in game yesterday.

We chatted for a brief moment in Uey chat.

Discussed the finer points of leveling a gwf, amd what havoc Mod 16 is about to wrought....

I then had some Wife Aggro to deal with... as in laundry not doing itself.

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

Howdy,
    I have 7 toons, a level 70 HR, a level 68 lock which will hit 70 by praying alone so i am trying to decided what to level next.
    I still need about half the boons on my HR, but i think before MOD 16 the most efficient would be to get as many toons to level 70 i can.
    So, i have been trying to figure out who to level next, my lowest level toon is level 25 i think.
    I might just start raising my lowest level one, my rogue. "Miss Stabby"
    I few of my toons are already in other guilds but so far besides one or two people chatting, guilds have had zero influence on my Neverwinter time.

The last MMO i played many years ago was WOW and was in a guild called Order of Chaos, and was also in the same guild in AC2. Had hugely inactive active times with that guild in those games.

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Super happy to see you back!!

You mentioned you are in Houston, and we have quite a few Ueys that live in Texas (I realized that Texas is fucking huge, but still)

How long have you been in Texas?

I have lived in Texas since 2000, i lived in Corpus Christi from 2000 to 2013 (i still own and rent out a house down there) and have lived in Houston from 2013 to present.
    Grew up in Illinois, graduated 1994 and joined the Navy and was in California for a year and a half, and then Texas the same and then went back to Illinois 97 - 2000.

Miss Stabby. Thats a great bleddy name it is. What're your thoughts on rogues in general? Too OP, only for folks that want to try and solo and be uber gankers? A challenge because they are squishy?

So far my rogue has been fun. It seems dominating in certain fights. But I havent really ran in any parties yet. I hit 70 got my Vistani gear and then started messing with my Cleric

Mickey! Life is indeed an asskicker, been that way for me the past week as well due to a major frigging reorg at our upper levels of management. Thankfully that shit is calming down this week.

Rogues are fun as hell IF they are built right and have the right abilities in game. sometimes they just seem gimp as all hell regardless of what you spec them with which is sadness on a pandas foot.

One day I'll get a rogue to max level in NW. One day..........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast