View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: useless123 - neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    klein@existentialfear#2777

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    I dont

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    First of all, You're correct in assuming I'm short. 5'3", actually (yay short people). Most of my embarrassing stories come from work. And there are quite a few- I'm very awkward. Like the time I had a full on conversation with myself for 15 minutes when my boss was stood directly behind me. No I did not realise. Yeas, we had a small discussion.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The job I have now is both the coolest and the worst job I've had. I'm a dispenser-come-medicine counter assistant in a pharmacy. It's the coolest job because I get to organise, count, dispense and hand out drugs (legal ones). I also get to learn about different conditions and how you can treat them with certain drugs. It's the worst job also because I have to work with the public. Having everything that goes wrong blamed on you can grind you down sometimes.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    1.The last of us. Basic answer, I know. But I love it so much. I can't wait for the next one to come out.
    2. Saints Row 4. I haven't quite finished it yet but when I do I will be playing it again.
    3. The sims 4. I don't like how you have to spend so much money for little additional content, but I'm addicted. It's fair to say I live vicariously through my sims.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My year 11-12 chemistry teacher. Imagine Miss Trunchable from Matilda had a child with satan, she is that child. she left me with many mental scars that years of therapy can only begin to cover.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have a strangely high alcohol tolerance. I once drank 6 double vodka and tonics and 10 shots of zambuca and didn't die the next morning. True story.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    It seems like a more close knit community than most other gaming communities. You seem interested in the players and their lives and it just seems like a more fun way to play.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    1. Tell me more about the guild. How does it work? are there any regular traditions I can take part in? Are there any events I can Take part in that will make me a valued member of the guild?
    2. Whjich comes first? the chicken or the egg? why do you think that?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A dragons egg. While it can be dangerous to go it alone, it can also be dangerous to trust too many people. You need someone who you can share each others burdens with, someone who is strong and faithful in your time of need, so you can be strong and faithful in their's.

Useless,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your application. Welcome to the application process. This is our way of you and our community getting to know each other to see if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date... on acid. Anyway, if you would like to join us in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our custom chat channel in game, introducing yourself as a new applicant and asking for a guild invite. You join the chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line. Things might be a bit slow at the moment, as the new mod is bring so many changes, it isn't worth doing alot in game right now. So if you don't get a response, try again later, or send me a pm here and I'll get you an invite.

As far as the application process, itself, it's important to stay active here in the app, even if you are active in game, so people can get to know you. To be accepted, you need 4 Yes votes here. Rejection requires only 3 no votes and most of our rejected applicants are rejected because of inactivity, rather than some other substantive reason. The official votes are cast by members with yellow forum names, such as myself, or members with purple or green forum names. Those members with red forum names can not cast official votes, but will often stop by to interact, express opinions or cast unofficial votes that the voting members consider when voting.

I'll come back and address some of your questions when I have a bit more time.

Nearly a month and nothing; good OP so would reconsider if the applicant came back but for now

NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Agreed. I want to hear more about the 15 min convo with oneself! Would gladly learn more on that one hehe

No but will rescind if they come back n visit.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

No, ​driveby