View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: JonPatrick99 - Neverwinter (4/0)

I liked Killing Eve. Barry was good. I'm currently watching the final season of both Broad City and You're the Worst. I also watch RuPaul's Drag Race, Schitt's Creek, and The Magicians.

What do you watch besides the anime?

I watch Friends, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Supernatural and some others that are in there that I can't remember as of right now. I heard the Magicians is really good. Did you enjoy that one?

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by JonPatrick99 View Post
    Hey SilentGurl! I play a lot of different types of games. I play a lot of PS4 games like: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc. But for PC games, I play: SMITE, Modded Minecraft, PC Building Simulator, etc. If you want to know more games I play on PC you can add me on Steam. Quite a bit of games I have on there haha! A fun fact about SMITE, when I was in high school. I had a chance to go pro. I turned it down due to me wanting to graduate and I just didn't had the time.

I have watched Inuyasha, and Bleach. Bleach (excluding Naruto and Yugi-Oh) is by far my favorite anime. But I might have to check those other ones out! Thanks for some shows to watch

Hey StevilGenius! I might have to check that show out. And it was nice chatting with you in-game! Seem like a really nice person! Thanks for the help btw!
    nice! and yes I added you to my steam as a heads up...that is cool on the other types of games you play
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

@SilentGurl

I added you back on steam! Thank you!

Finally got to level 70!

Now the game really starts!
    Get your Vistani Gear. If you really have ADs burning a hole in your pocket, maybe get some Adamantine gear from the AH.

You want to gear up to do RIQs and perhaps RAQs, but you don't want to waste money or refining on gear that will obsolete when mod 16 goes live.

That's what I was thinking. I was just going to go and finish all of the quests that I skipped and I don't have any ad because I was upgrading my artifact XD

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by JonPatrick99 View Post
    @SilentGurl

I added you back on steam! Thank you!
    nice! and it was nice talking too you on steam..Jon seems like a good one too me so far, based on the interaction I have had keep it up!

Thank you SilentGurl! You seem very nice aswell! It was great talking to you!

Here. Have an unofficial YES

I like the app, and We have seen really nice interaction in-game, as well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast