View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: JonPatrick99 - Neverwinter (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Oh I meant in my post; the quote was pasted as black text so was black on black...
    Ahh okay, I think it just has to do with the Unrepentant forum skin. I think the basic skin for the forum is white. But not everyone uses that.

I would like to ask a question of everyone that is looking through my application and thread. I've been watching the anime Fairy Tale recently and I was wondering, if you watch anime or not. What is everyone's favorite TV show/ anime? I've been needing some really good shows to watch!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by JonPatrick99 View Post
    Hello Everyone! And thank you Inconnel for the nice message! You seem like a really great individual as well!

To answer your question Silentgurl, the thing that I enjoy so much about Neverwinter thus far has to be the nostalgia that it gives me. It reminds me a lot of early day World of Warcraft. I feel like I am thrown into this world, with no clue on what I am actually doing. Then I just pick a random class that I think looks cool, then in the end I absolutely love it! And to answer your other question, I really loved WoW way back in the day, like before Mists of Pandaria. Those were the good times, now it is just kind of stale. And thank you for the well wishes! Love to meet you ingame!

Tron-tonian, I mean if I could major in beer again, I would. But without all of the repercussions that took place XD. And to answer your question, you might want to sit back, because it is a little confusing XD. So as of right now, my major is Computer Engineering. But I am taking a semester off to find out what I actually want to major in, and well to earn some money because college is expensive. What I am thinking about doing is Informational Technology, then after that degree, I'm thinking about going to Tennessee to double major in Physics and Astronomy. I'm still technically a sophomore in College. But I have enough credits to be a second- semester Junior. And I have never played the tabletop version of D&D, but back in the day, I played Dungeons and Dragons Online. I was a Rogue/Cleric in that game.

Thank you everyone for the great questions! Love to see you all in- game!
    Hey Jon! you probably won't see me in Neverwinter lol I might go back one day haha..I do game hop, so im on Overwatch, DDO, World of Tanks, The Division etc...and that is cool on class you played on DDO. Just really varies for me any other games on your end that you play?
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by JonPatrick99 View Post
    I would like to ask a question of everyone that is looking through my application and thread. I've been watching the anime Fairy Tale recently and I was wondering, if you watch anime or not. What is everyone's favorite TV show/ anime? I've been needing some really good shows to watch!
    I am fan of anime! Yes, goes from Inuyasha, Kenshin, Bleach, Darker than Black and many others =p

I'm a big anime fan. My favorite is Berzerk. No kiddie stuff, no sidemouth, and absurdly violent.
    I got a chance to chat with Jon in-game. Seems to be fitting in well.

Hey SilentGurl! I play a lot of different types of games. I play a lot of PS4 games like: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc. But for PC games, I play: SMITE, Modded Minecraft, PC Building Simulator, etc. If you want to know more games I play on PC you can add me on Steam. Quite a bit of games I have on there haha! A fun fact about SMITE, when I was in high school. I had a chance to go pro. I turned it down due to me wanting to graduate and I just didn't had the time.

I have watched Inuyasha, and Bleach. Bleach (excluding Naruto and Yugi-Oh) is by far my favorite anime. But I might have to check those other ones out! Thanks for some shows to watch

Hey StevilGenius! I might have to check that show out. And it was nice chatting with you in-game! Seem like a really nice person! Thanks for the help btw!

Jon has been showing up in the game chat. It's a good start.

I don't watch much anime, so I can't offer much for recommendations. The only animated shows I watch are Bob's Burgers and BoJack Horseman.

Hey Seaotter!

I have watched Bob's Burgers a bit, and maybe a couple episodes of BoJack Horseman. They are really good shows. Just haven't had the time to watch them. What are your favorite shows, since you don't watch much animated stuff?

https://games.steelseries.com/ucf/sh...s-fashion-pack

• 3 Genie's Gift
    • 1 Blood Ruby
    • "Noble Finery" Fashion Set

Here's a little free stuff.

Thank you StevilGenius!

I'll be on in a sec to play some Neverwinter!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast