View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: TheAvenger2378 - Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, DDO? (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenger2378 View Post
    And Arkle I hope we can organize something yeah, I can make an Iconic and I'll to look into a good looking build this afternoon when I'm not busy. So hopefully when I get back from hols we should be able to group up and I'll show you how truly inept I am?
    You'll have to go some to look inept in this branch. During my application period I managed to die within 20 seconds of getting in to a quest, before anyone else had even moved.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Wow, I'll hand it to you that's actually impressive! I don't think I'll be able to surpass that but you'll definitely be rolling your eyes 😁

So what have you been doing with yourself during the DDO down time?

I've been off visiting some relatives I've not seen in years back in the town I grew up in with my gf, lots of nostalgia and catching up with people. It was a really good break but MY GOD I forgot how much some of my family talk! I've not got away from my routine in years so it was really refreshing to get out and about like that.

And I got back last night so I should be properly back into DDO/Neverwinter over the next couple of days! Was a great time away but I've missed having technology

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    HI there, have you managed to run much with the guys in DDO?

What with all the down time lately I'm not sure if I've bumped into you.

What character names are you normally playing on DDO so I can keep an eye out for you?

cheers

Dave
    Last edited by williamsond; 03-12-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Hey! Yea I'm not sure if we've crossed paths, I'm having trouble keeping straight people on here and their DDO characters

I've only got Almuriel in the guild, a level 4 rogue that I'm just messing around with, I don't think the build is gonna be very efficient.
    I've also made an Iconic warforged paladin to group with though when people are free called Exactor, but he's not in the guild yet. I've only just finished making him so don't know how well he'll play

Blog Entries
    You can tell it's me as all my characters (apart from some very old ones) have Dave in the name, I normally play Davextra at the moment.

Cool, that makes it easier! I'll keep an eye out whenever I'm ingame

Blog Entries
    have you managed to spend much time running with any of the guys in DDO lately?

Managed to run a quick quest with Arkle a little while ago, felt like a headless chicken but I think it went alright!

Not been on much recently though, been a stressful week so I've just crashed in my downtime. When I get a bit overwhelmed with stuff I need some introverted time to cool off. I don't mind chatting here or in games, but when I'm like that I find it hard to group up and do stuff with people, so sorry to anyone if I've seemed absent.

I'm still very interested in joining and getting into games with peeps when I'm on form, if my ups and downs don't aggravate y'all too much

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast