View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: TheAvenger2378 - Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, DDO? (4/0)

I like to think I have good tastes

And arkle if I could get that provisional invite to ddo when you get chance that'd be awesome, can you invite through mail? Not sure how ddo guilds work exactly. My character's called Almuriel (if I get to stick around here that name'll become familiar, I'm not a creative man), I restarted though so I won't be much help but I'll still hang out in the chat and chip in where I can

Oh and a general heads up, next week (4th to 9th) I'm away on a mini break so I won't be on any games, I'll still try to interact here when I get chance though to keep myself active

Hello again

Yes I can post an invite to Almuriel when I login shirtly; you character portrait will show you have mail, go to a mail box, snaffle the sigil for your inventory then double click it.

There's down time today but I will also be on this evening. My main is 13 and while I have alts at different levels my lowest is currently 4.

So Almuriel - a mash up of Al Murray and Muriel Sparks?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Hah! Nothing that clever I'm afraid Nah I just found it in a name generator years ago and it stuck, I tend to remake the same 4 or 5 characters I've been playing for years in all the rpg's I play if I can.

Yes, Alestorm and ZZ are somewhere in my playlist as well.

Watching who?

Glad to hear the people in this guild have good tastes! Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me later...

https://games.steelseries.com/ucf/sh...s-fashion-pack

• 3 Genie's Gift
    • 1 Blood Ruby
    • "Noble Finery" Fashion Set

Here's a little free stuff.

Awesome thanks for the link, redeemed and collected
    Gonna go and lie down now though, went to a gig last night and destroyed my body

I've seen and chatted to TheAvenger in game a couple of times, hoping to be able to group soon...

Avenger's been in DDO a bit and seems to be fitting in so far.

Avenger, as far as the other games listed in your app, if you want to give Neverwinter a spin, and you haven't done so already, you can join our guild there by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line in game, to join our custom chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request an invite. Any guild member can invite you, just make sure to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit g, click roster tab, member comment is right-most column) so we know who you are and an officer (usually me) doesn't come by and kick you. Currently, our busiest times in Neverwinter seem to begin around 5-7 eastern standard time, which is 5 hours behind you, if you're in Wales. Other times can be pretty dead, at the moment, but that should change when the new Mod drops in the spring, and all the big changes are implemented.

As far as SWTOR, last I heard, none of us were really playing anymore, at least as a group/guild. That may change, when/if, new content drops.

Thanks for the positivity, makes me feel less anxious about this In Neverwinter I have joined the guild, trying to interact there too when I'm on. The time difference isn't too killer for me, I've a terrible sleep schedule so I tend to be up late anyway!

No worries as to SWTOR, it was just a thought as I'd like to spread myself over a few games. If I play a single game for too long I burn out on it and I don't want to go inactive here, from my interactions so far y'all seem like really awesome, welcoming people so I don't want to bugger up my application With that being said is there anyone I could message or whatever about a provisional GW2 guild Invite? No worries if not, I'm just hopping into there quite a bit too so if there's an active base there I'd love to chat with even more members.

And Arkle I hope we can organize something yeah, I can make an Iconic and I'll to look into a good looking build this afternoon when I'm not busy. So hopefully when I get back from hols we should be able to group up and I'll show you how truly inept I am?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast