View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Bova - Neverwinter (4/1)

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Rescinded my vote; lots of posts all in a hurry so I'm buying your story.

Who would you want to narrate the story of your life if it was made in to a film?
    I saw this on facebook yesterday and i would most definitely love to have Alan Jackson the country singer do mine. The reason is because hes just smooth indeed. Love that guy. Oh what a story it would be Starting with the War In Afghanistan and Ending with 25 years of Time with the State Police. Now i DJ weddings and events and volunteer At my Local American Legion. Right now i'm in Texas helping my Airman daughter move and Get settled at her new duty station. Been here since January. I will be heading home early March.

This is the same thing that happened with me in the application process. Fill it out and you're in, right? Nope!! People keep asking the questions. lol If I had to pick someone to narrate my life, I'd pick David Attenborough.

Hell theres only one answer for me on that question, Bobcat Goldthwait

Quote Originally Posted by StevilGenius View Post
    This is the same thing that happened with me in the application process. Fill it out and you're in, right? Nope!! People keep asking the questions. lol If I had to pick someone to narrate my life, I'd pick David Attenborough.
    Yea hes awesome. Sir David Attenborogh is great.

BOBCAT!!! LOL now that would be funny

Kate Blanchett as Galadriel; thanks for asking
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Whats your favorite Beer?

I like Bud Light Guys, But since i have been in Texas I'm a Shiner Bock Fan.
    Last edited by Bova; 02-26-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Miller High Life. The Champagne of Beers

Mix some Wendy's vanilla frosty with Barq's root beer...mmmm.

I give up on TX roads. We make the run yearly to go to a board game convention in Dallas. GPS is always lost. Are you near a Babe's fried chicken while you're visiting TX?

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    Mix some Wendy's vanilla frosty with Barq's root beer...mmmm.

I give up on TX roads. We make the run yearly to go to a board game convention in Dallas. GPS is always lost. Are you near a Babe's fried chicken while you're visiting TX?
    Seen a lot of chicken places but not Babes. The roads are good here compared to PA. Just cant get used to all of the service roads.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast