View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Bova - Neverwinter (4/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    I'm sure someone from Neverwinter will be around shortly, but I can answer about not following the plan. We put more emphasis on who's behind the keyboard than pixels, and that is in every game we play.

So, tell us a story about your time as a State Trooper? Especially any that left you laughing so hard you just waived the person on through.

Our local troop dances on top of the donut shop for a charity event. http://www.wlox.com/story/38009480/c...of-donut-shop/. Do you get to do anything like that?
    I have alot of stories some good some extremely sad. I will not talk about the sad ones because they hurt my heart. I pulled over a woman going over 100 MPH. She advised she was late fora funeral. I replied "whose Yours" she said I was right I let her go. FIgured she had a bad enough day.

I found a woman crashed on the interstate facing the wrong way in traffic. I started placing flairs and i looked up to see a Tractor Trailer skiding right at me. I dove under the trailer and saw the truck roll right over the womans car taking off her roof. I was in tears I thought she was gone. Nope she layed back in her seat and was ok. She was crying she told be she thought the truck ran me over. we both cryed a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by KaroNightstorm View Post
    Still around?

Can you think of any time that you were playing an online game and someone ticked you off so bad you had to just stop playing or go insane?
    Not really i never rage out its a game. Not my life. Besides I dont know what I am doing. I need alot of help. I jsut recently got my Barovia gear. Now I dont die every 10 Mins.

I am so very sorry. I never realized this was the only forum I could post in. I tried to post in other areas and was told i had no permission to do so. I will happily answer any and all questions.

Thanks Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    I'm sure someone from Neverwinter will be around shortly, but I can answer about not following the plan. We put more emphasis on who's behind the keyboard than pixels, and that is in every game we play.

So, tell us a story about your time as a State Trooper? Especially any that left you laughing so hard you just waived the person on through.

Our local troop dances on top of the donut shop for a charity event. http://www.wlox.com/story/38009480/c...of-donut-shop/. Do you get to do anything like that?
    LOL Donuts. I called them Fat Pills.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Nothing for 10 days or more - going to start with a No but would reconsider if there is future activity.

NO
    Please reconsider your no vote I never realized you guys were posting in here and I am sincerely sorry.

Bova, dont get discouraged and just keep up with things here, and those no votes will more than likely go away, its really refreshing to see someone stick with it rather than get offended or uppity about it, Kudos

I love legos. Except when i step on one. I am also looking forward to the lego movie. However Captain Marvel looks to be amazing and cant wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wexamos View Post
    Bova, dont get discouraged and just keep up with things here, and those no votes will more than likely go away, its really refreshing to see someone stick with it rather than get offended or uppity about it, Kudos
    Thanks Wexamos, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Have a great day.

Bova aka Galadar in game

Another cop story: The fun of Midnight Shift

I was working midnight shift and we were sitting on the interstate. A car went by at a very high rate of speed. I pulled him over and there was a priest driving. He explained that he had to be at a location far away by a certain time. It was Easter Sunday. I told the priest it was not in my authority to mess with the Lords work on Easter. He replied he would put a good word in for me. Fair trade I really need all the help I can get. Fun times indeed.

Bova aka Galadar

Rescinded my vote; lots of posts all in a hurry so I'm buying your story.

Who would you want to narrate the story of your life if it was made in to a film?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast