View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Bova - Neverwinter (4/1)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Galadar

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Nope

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I was at my favorite watering hole and left my credit card. The next day I was shopping (I hate shopping) I go to pay for my items which I needed and *&*)& I got no card. The clerk was not amused. Embarrassing!

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Best Job: US Army Officer Armor Branch. Why? I got to shoot big Freeking guns.

Worst Job: US Army Officer …. Why Living in a 70 ton tin can really suck.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Titan Quest, WOW and Diablo

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I have played a lot of games over the years. Met a lot of annoying people. To be honest I'm over it. Not really going to waste time with annoying ppl.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    25 Years PA State Trooper. If you hate retired cops I guess you wont want me.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I like your guild info in game.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I'm Newish I have a 70 OP and 65 Hunter. Quit playing when you could only be level 10. Recently picked it back up. I really am looking for some folks to join with and not get screamed at for not following the plan. I try but some times ya just get lost. Or I need a beer. You know important stuff.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A bottle of Captain. Its good to have a little Captain in you!

I'm sure someone from Neverwinter will be around shortly, but I can answer about not following the plan. We put more emphasis on who's behind the keyboard than pixels, and that is in every game we play.

So, tell us a story about your time as a State Trooper? Especially any that left you laughing so hard you just waived the person on through.

Our local troop dances on top of the donut shop for a charity event. http://www.wlox.com/story/38009480/c...of-donut-shop/. Do you get to do anything like that?

Really looking forward to the Lego MOvie 2. What are you looking forward to this month?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    I'm sure someone from Neverwinter will be around shortly, but I can answer about not following the plan. We put more emphasis on who's behind the keyboard than pixels, and that is in every game we play.

So, tell us a story about your time as a State Trooper? Especially any that left you laughing so hard you just waived the person on through.

Our local troop dances on top of the donut shop for a charity event. http://www.wlox.com/story/38009480/c...of-donut-shop/. Do you get to do anything like that?
    oh man, cousin of mine was a state trooper.

he mentioned a few stories that he could tell, from the truly macabre to horrid to wtf funny..

One story is that it was approaching midnight on a sat night. An older model car, Duster or somesuch, was speeding slightly, aka going 50 in a 45 or somesuch, and keeping it at that steady pace. He blipped his lights to get the car to pull over. He used usual caution to approach the car, and asked for DL and registration. The drive apologized profusely for speeding which he did not know he was doing. Cuz asked why he didn't know. Turns out the old car dashboard lights were out and driver could not see the speedometer. The topper to the story.. driver was a newlywed, and they were heading to wherever for the honeymoon. Cousin broke out in a big smile, said wait here a sec, went back to the car to check usual stuff on license/registration/etc. All clean. His partner, who had gotten back into the car after the initial stop/approach had a large laugh over the circumstances. He and partner decided to just give a verbal warning. After doing so, driver thanked cuz over and over again. And drive off rather sedately into the night.

A second tale. Cousin stopped a car mid-morning on a Tuesday, for erratic driving. As he appraoched the car, saw that is was a young lady behind the wheel. As he got closer, said young lady was naked as the day she was born and was high on something. Partner grabbed a blanket from the patrol car, and they got the young lady covered for modesty as it were. She was stil in her car. They requested female back-up, explaining the circumstances. Apparently dispatch had a good laugh at the two highway patrols guys expense. Femme backup arrive, they got the not-naked-covered-with-a-blanket-lady into the back of patrol car, and radioed for tow services.

There are few more tales he shared, but they were too often of drunken-driving wreack aftermaths. No thanks on re-telling those.

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

Still around?

Can you think of any time that you were playing an online game and someone ticked you off so bad you had to just stop playing or go insane?

Nothing for 10 days or more - going to start with a No but would reconsider if there is future activity.

NO

Ok lets give this another go.
    Last edited by arkle; 02-25-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Another NO for inactivity.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

NO, ​driveby.

Bova popped up in-game tonight wondering why they were removed from the guild. They've apparently been having issues posting to the site (permissions issue). I've moved the app back, and have rescinded my 'NO' vote for the time being, as well as contacted the Powers That Be for some help with their issue.

Bova - when you can post - say hi here!

Quote Originally Posted by Tron-tonian View Post
    Bova popped up in-game tonight wondering why they were removed from the guild. They've apparently been having issues posting to the site (permissions issue). I've moved the app back, and have rescinded my 'NO' vote for the time being, as well as contacted the Powers That Be for some help with their issue.

Bova - when you can post - say hi here!
    I owe you all a hearty apology I have loads of time but i was trying to post in other areas of this site which i had no permissions. I will be answering your inquireys asap

Thanks Chris

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast