View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: App: Morikano - neverwinter hopefully. (4/0)

high above the mucky muck castle made of clouds, there sits Arkle, sitting oh so proudly. not much to say when you're high above the mucky muck.... but thanks for the yeahhh, yeah. (a horrifying mashup of Wonderboy by Tenacious D)

Did I see somethong moving in the muck down there? Mayhap it is a morikanobug, a vicious creature, frightful to behold. Glad I am in my high castle in the sky.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Good interaction here and positive member feedback = ​YES

:O is that three yesses? well slap my knee and call me The Blood Angel Angron i think i done did it.

You need 4 Yes votes...so nearly, very nearly there with the empasis on nearly.

Im happy just to get three honestly. 😂 Makes the interaction worth it to know people like me.

lifes good, im back from my holiday. and i finally got a razorwood companion in neverwinter.

Let's close this one out, YES!. Welcome in!

thanks Tallon, glad to finally join the team. hope i make yall proud.... or at least avoid disappointing you xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3