View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Morikano - neverwinter hopefully. (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter hopefully.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Morikano

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    nope

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    decided it would be a great idea to go out and try and race my bike around a track with some friends. this probably would have been fine if it was an actual track and not a bunch of muddy hills near our neighborhood. safe to say explaining the broken arm and trashed bike to the missus was rather embarrassing.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    coolest was security guard, got to meet some awesome people. was fulfilling to "keep people safe"

Worst was Chief, hours were horrible, boss was a dick, people i worked with were genuine assholes.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Neverwinter: Because dnd online, duh

Borderlands 2: Because i like having the shiniest meat bicycle

Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade: let be honest, it was the penultimate warhammer game, nothing has beaten it and the series has only gone downhill since then.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    i met someone through dnd irl. i could not stand the bloke, every character he made was just really creepy.... and not in a "im a necromancer so i like to fondle the dead" kinda way. just the way he rp'ed in dnd generally made me want to stab myself or him. plus his incessant arguing with the dm over rules made him pretty annoying to play with.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    im part of a motorcycle club. no pics as i dont have a great face but we do alot of charity work when we arent riding together or having drinks. everyone assumes its like sons of anarchy but really were just one big family who like to drink and ride together.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    as far as ive seen you have English players so thats a plus, really board of joining guilds and finding out i have to stay up from 11pm - 4am to get any parties together. you have a nice selection system that should hopefully limit the amount of idiots that get into your clan. unrepentant just seems like a solid upcoming gaming clan and that sounds like something i wanna be part of.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    what sort of expectations do you have of me as a clan member? will i have to login and play every day? will a few weeks of inactivity get me removed?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a sword, to help me on my quest.

Morikano,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your application. Welcome to the application process. This is our way of you and our community getting to know each other to see if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date... on acid. Anyway, if you would like to join us in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our custom chat channel in game, introducing yourself as a new applicant and asking for a guild invite. You join the chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line.

So here's the scoop on how we operate, which should answer your question about expectations: first, once a member, we do not have any participation expectations of you. We do not impose playtime requirements, gear requirements or any other similar type of thing. We only require that you abide by the few rules that we have in our "rules" section, all of which are extremely easy to follow if you're not a complete douche. Once accepted as a member, you will always be a member unless you are removed from the community for being a douche (see easy to follow rules). If you are not active in game for some period of time, you may be removed from that game's guild, due to periodical roster management, but as a member, you always have a right to get re-invited and come back.

All that said, we do have activity requirements of our applicants, in that we need to have them active enough here in the application thread and hopefully also in game, to be able to get to know you enough to accept you in to our community. To be accepted, you need 4 Yes votes here. Rejection requires only 3 no votes and most of our rejected applicants are rejected because of inactivity, rather than some other substantive reason. The official votes are cast by members with yellow forum names, such as myself, or members with purple or green forum names. Those members with red forum names can not cast official votes, but will often stop by to interact, express opinions or cast unofficial votes that the voting members consider when voting.

No probs on the delay, glad to get a reply, was worried for a bit there that i had been rejected. Happy to hear that once a member always a member, i like to think im not a douche but i guess well see what the community thinks. i tend to go on and off games and neverwinter ill play a whooole bunch for a few months then leave it for a few so glad i can just come back if i happen to get roster managed out.

still active, cant wait to meet more members of the community. been doing a lil hunting with some of the guild

Hi there Morikano; bit slow to the app process, been busy at work for a wee while...I'm in England too! But I don't play Neverwinter so I can't tell you how busy the guild branch is during proper hours for a sensible country....I really only play DDO adn can be found in there most days.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

well its a pleasure anyway, the guild seems to do alright during the evening. even then if the guild isnt busy the alliance never fails to help out. i could never get into DDO as much as i got into neverwinter, not sure why.

so im enjoying playing with the guild, meeting lots of great people. got loads of advice and hopefully i can be helpful to everyone

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi! Who you been playing with in game? Poke them and say I told em to come comment on your app.

Any one gotten a good prank in on you yet? heheheh

So this broken arm, just how bad was it and which arm? Did you pretend both arms were broke to take advantage of some of that reddit karma for two broke arms?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Cola and a few others, doing hunts getting advice to stop my character being a squishy mess. and i managed to break my left arm unfortunately im right handed so it didnt get me out of work or any chores about the house. gotta say its the only bone ive ever broken, 3/10 would not break it again.

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith Mutiny's Avatar
    coolest was security guard, got to meet some awesome people. was fulfilling to "keep people safe"
    It's the fuzz! Cheese it!

Worst was Chief, hours were horrible, boss was a dick, people i worked with were genuine assholes.
    Is this a British thing? What does being a chief entail? I'm genuinely curious.

What's your favorite book? Why? What kind of bike do you have? What color is it? How fast does it go? Does your bike club have a name, and if so, is it something badass?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast