View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Tavvak06 - I'll play any to be honest lol (1/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

Yes,42

What are some games you plan on playing with us?

I'll play any to be honest lol

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Karra/Sylendra

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?

Negative

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.

got married,had kids.don't recommend for sanity's sake lol

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)

US Army,traveled to new lands,met new people,and yea most know the rest lol.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)

Neverwinter,7DTD,ARK,Conan Exiles,Eve Online,Fallout 76

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.

most millennials,but the ones that bother me the most are people that cheat,hack and exploit in games,then think they're superior to everyone else

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)

I don't know,I'm 6' 240 lb,tattoed,nordic pagan,have 9 kids,5 grandkids,3 ex's (the cool part,they're EX'S lol)I hunt,shoot,camp out,cook and grill out,can hit a target from 1500 mtrs away,spent 3 years in Somolia(not a recommended vacation spot)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?

I like joining large (or semi large,depending on the members) clans to have people to chat with,play with and all.most clans/guilds etc usually have small numbers of members that either don't log on a lot or won't use voice chat,gets annoying trying to play AND type at the same time.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

Do you use voice chat? Do groups/dungeons/pvp often? What's the normal playing time of most members?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?

Hands me my AR-10 chambered in 7.62,my Kabar and my BOB.I'm now gtg lol
    Last edited by Tavvak06; 01-14-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Welcome to the app process. The app is how we get to know you, and you to know us, as an evaluation for a fit. This app doesn't tell me much about you. No game preference, not what you do for fun. It sounds like putting yourself on app was a little uncomfortable, which I can relate to.

Would you tell us what genres of games you enjoy, and why you play them? Or maybe a few games, on app or not, that you go back to?

Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    Welcome to the app process. The app is how we get to know you, and you to know us, as an evaluation for a fit. This app doesn't tell me much about you. No game preference, not what you do for fun. It sounds like putting yourself on app was a little uncomfortable, which I can relate to.

Would you tell us what genres of games you enjoy, and why you play them? Or maybe a few games, on app or not, that you go back to?
    Sorry,I don't mind telling people I actually talk with (like in Discord or something) anything they want to know,just not on a public document lol.But I did mention a few games up there,Never winter,7DTD,ARK,Conan Exiles,Fallout 76.A few of my "go to" games that If they f**k up I can move to the next,play awhile and wait for them to fix the bugs or glitches or whatever.Just depends on the mood and how much time I have in which I can play,like I said kids and real life issues get in the way sometimes lol.I've played A LOT of different games and genre's in my gaming life,started on Fallen Earth my first MMO,then when it got fubared by Gamer's First I went to Star Wars Galaxies (met a great group of people there,stayed for years until (once again) EA and Sony screwed everyone and shut it down to force more players to Star Wars TOR.Then WoW,Eve Online(was in Wingspan TT with Chance Lavine as a stealth bomber,another toon in Null with Test and Pandemic Legion).Then I think I back to WoW with the kids for awhile,until ARK came out and played it since launch of early access.The Forest,Conan Exiles,Empyrion,Left 4 Dead 2,7DTD,Osiris New Dawn,Arma2/3,Titanfall 1/2,I'll try and play just about any and all games as long as it's fun and enjoyable.And I'll try every aspect of the game's,was a big PVP'er(WoW/EVE Online/Fallen Earth/ARK/ (but these little cheating hacking exploiting millennials seem to have to do everything they can to screw every game they play on for other players,so now I mostly just PVE (but when bored I'll occasionally tag a few now and then lol.Like I said no real FIXED game or genre,just what seems interesting at the time.Anything else needed feel free to holler.
    Last edited by Tavvak06; 01-11-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Tavvak has joined us in Neverwinter.

Tavvak, welcome to the application process, our way of seeing if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date. There isn't one specific game that our entire community plays, so for that reason, it's important to stay active here in the app thread, even if you've been active in game. You need 4 yes votes for acceptance and only 3 no votes for rejection. The official voting will come from those of us with yellow, green or purple forum names. Those with red forum names cannot cast official votes, but may still stop by to comment, interact or cast unofficial votes for the voters to consider. Most rejected applications are for inactivity in the application. That said, once a member, we impose no activity requirements whatsoever. Our voice comms are also a good idea, during the app process, (although not mandatory), and it never hurts to ask the people that you interact with to come here to your app and sing your praises. I see you are already on Discord. We also have a Mumble channel. If you are interest in that, we can PM you the info.

Your application is a little light, you may consider beefing it up a bit. It couldn't hurt to check out the accepted applications section to get an idea of what's worked for others.

9 kids? Did I read that right? Holy shit!

I know some of our members still play L4D and L4D 2. A fair number are still active on Vermintide 2, which is another squad based game, though with a focus on melee. I've also seen a fair number of people playing the Walking Dead squad game, though I haven't myself.

Like I said,I don't care to talk and tell other's about myself,just don't want to put a lot of personal stuff on a page for everyone to see.Any and all are more than welcome to ask me anything,just rather it be "in person" so to speak.And yes I've been in Discord almost everyday,alone,no one else has came in so I don't know what's going on there.Talked to the guy that invited me for about 10 minutes the first day then have seen no one since.But at least the guilds do stuff together and get runs done so,I can deal.And yes to @Learnedhand 9 kids,we enjoyed the practice way to much lol.And yea,if ya'll have a comm channel that's actually used and people talk would be great,I hate typing in games,takes away from playing them some lol
    Last edited by Tavvak06; 01-15-2019 at 06:41 AM.

I just have L4D2 and play with the kids every once in awhile,not a whole bunch.Mostly it's ARK,Fallout 76,Conan Exile's,and might start getting back into EVE Online again.Haven't played it in quite awhile so.Have some friends that's rebuilding a SWG server,so if it get's going again may play on it some as well.The rest I listed I just play occasionally,not like I do the above games.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    So I take it you don't wanna share any info on the tats? I'm always fascinated with what folks choose to add to their skin as a nigh permanent addition. I say nigh as there are ways, some less pleasant than others, to get rid of one if you decide it just doesn't work for you any longer.

Also - you still around?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    So I take it you don't wanna share any info on the tats? I'm always fascinated with what folks choose to add to their skin as a nigh permanent addition. I say nigh as there are ways, some less pleasant than others, to get rid of one if you decide it just doesn't work for you any longer.

Also - you still around?
    Well sure,no one asked about what kind of tats or anything lol.Have a scorpion,dragon,skull with tribal going up my right arm,skull with wings,Odin's Triple Horn's,ARMY across my fingers,heart with wings and my brothers name(passed away),and a Vegvisir that will be adding to it soon.
    Last edited by Tavvak06; 01-24-2019 at 08:02 AM.

tavvok has been in game a ton and seems to be fitting right in
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast