View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Tavvak06 - I'll play any to be honest lol (1/3)

Tennessee. Huh...?>

quoting Mark Wahlberg from "Sniper"

Welcome to Tennessee, the Patron State Of Shooting Stuff.

Very under-rated movie in my opinion... Ned Beatty as the bad Guy, Danny Glover as his right hand man doing bad stuff, and Levon effing Helm as the Old Dude who knows too much schtuff from the clandestine ops of the 50's andd 60's.

Now, I have to ask... how the hell did you make time to get tattoos, with the progeny generation going on in your house?

Last edited by Inconnel; 01-26-2019 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typos
    Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

I own my own tatoo equipment and do them as I get downtime lol.But quite a few were done BEFORE the heathens came around lol.

Also,think it was Learned that mentioned having a mumble channel,but still have not been able to get the info.I've sat in Discord for a week and not a soul has came in.

I'll send it on PMs. I think the info is in the FAQ, which is linked from the sticky Mumble in the Thirsty Troll Tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavvak06 View Post
    I own my own tatoo equipment and do them as I get downtime lol.But quite a few were done BEFORE the heathens came around lol.
    Oh man.... it is a good thing I don't have the skill or equipment to do my own tattoos.

It would NOT be cool having to explain to The Wife, that strange native peoples tat or Egyptian hieroglyphics wanna-be tat on various obscure body parts.

It is not tied to drinking or anything, just that "OH that looks cool, so lets imprint it permanantly on the body someplace".

Ok.. followup question, if I may... are all the kids singletons or did you get any 2 for 1 deals in the mix?

Twins/Multiples have their own set of issues to deal with... aka if one's crying then generally both are crying..

Luckily no lol.all single at birth.granted 3 were before the wife,1 before and 2 after coming home from military lol.and yeah I ind of wish I didn't know how to do tats,everyone and their mom asks for a tat when they find out I do them lol.But it's given me practice so can't complain I guess lol.I've done probably around 100 or so by now(been doing them since I was a teenager so).

I'll start off the first yes vote on this one.

I think this thread got accidentally locked. I unlocked it. Hopefully that was the correct outcome.

Another thread that seems to have died but as it has got further than most I'll give it a few days...

Tavv, you still there?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    :: poke :: this thing on? Any one seen Tav in game anywhere?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast