View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: App: TangyPuma - Destiny 2, League of Legends, Possibly SWTOR (0/3)

I PMed you a discord link here on the boards, so give your inbox a look.

Thanks for the reply, B4nanaBread! I have gotten into the discord. I've posted in the destiny 2 chat as that is the game i'm currently playing the most. I have also been playing a decent amount of Overwatch as well. Pokemon Y was a blast. I'm a Greninja fan! Thanks for the compliment as well! I like to cook steaks, fried chicken, roasted veggies, and I'm actually getting ready to dive into the world of sauce to learn the 5 mother sauces. The most interesting thing I've eaten...... That's a great question! I'd probably go with the citrus salad at the restaurant I work at. It has blood and navel oranges with macerated red onions, olives, oil, and a little marash (middle eastern red pepper). I never would've expected to enjoy it, but man it was delicious and juicy. The best thing I've eaten is so hard to answer given my love for so many different types of food. However, gun to my head having to choose, I'd say the fried mozz at the restaurant I work at. We deep fry the mozz chunks to golden brown delicious, then toss them in salt, parm, and herbs then serve it with house red sugo. So simple, but the mozz that we use is very high quality and holy cow this cheese tastes incredible.

Blog Entries
    I love the handle "TangyPuma" so, so much. Have you ever like, flipped a race car over a speeding train, or fought a room full of kung fu spies with a meat cleaver and parkour, or parachuted through a flaming hoop into an also flaming shark tank, or anything like that?
    With a handle like TangyPuma, you must have done something exxxtreme with at least 3 xxx's. Haven't you?

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Don't mind Chef, he's harmless unless you get offered candy and a ride in his van. Then you might have something to worry about, but only a little bit.

So torchlight 2. What a blast that and Torchlight 1 were! I'm glad to see someone else out there appreciating that game, it was so well done. In my humble opinion the feeling from both, from art to gameplay, are how Diablo3 should have been. D3 is great but its just.... Not Diablo feeling to me. Dunno what it is about that one.

The way you describe that fried cheese sounds amazing. Can you describe or put a bit more detail to it for a recipe so that some of us more adventurous types can take a stab at it at home?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Blog Entries
    Did I scare off Tangy? I would prefer that Tangy not be scared off. I would prefer that Tangy came back and said, O ChefBourdain, you are a charming and delightful fellow! Ha ha! Let us be friends and enjoy fried artisanal cheese together! It is these times that I relish the most, ChefBourdain my compatriot! And I weep so when we part!

That would be sweet

Blog Entries
    Anyone seen T-Puma? His last check in was 2/13, is it dead Jim?

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Well poops. Gonna drop a tentative no for lack of activity.

Can some one increment the count? Im on mobile and cant atm

[Chef: I got you BB]
    Last edited by ChefBourdain; 02-05-2019 at 08:31 AM. Reason: See in post

Blog Entries
    No, for inactivity.

And a week later... one last NO for inactivity.

If you come back, let us know and we can revisit this.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2