View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: TangyPuma - Destiny 2, League of Legends, Possibly SWTOR (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Destiny 2, League of Legends, Possibly SWTOR

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    TangyPuma

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Digobur and Exi

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    On New Years Eve a few years ago, I got really drunk with friends (as you do) and after an evening of Cards Against Humanity I wrote a rap song and performed it for the party. It was not a good rap song. It was terrible. There is a video of it somewhere an a cloud storage system that I hope crashes.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job I ever had is probably my current job. I'm a server at a chef owned, farm to table, Italian restaurant. We have an awesome custom built wood fire oven that a lot of our food goes through and it's delicious. The pizza is the best I've had!

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Pokemon Sapphire, Star Wars Battlefront 2: Classic, Torchlight 2

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    There was a lady that I gamed with at my LGS that was quite annoying. She was the type of person that had to one up everything that you said, even if what you said was negative there was always something that happened to her that was worse. Everyone has their own story and it bothers me when people try to make your story seem insignificant in light of their own.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I like to cook. My favorite dish to make is spaghetti and meatballs. I've just recently honed in my recipe to a great place. Lots of garlic and lots of basil!

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    My closest friends are with Unrepentant and speak very fondly of it.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    How big is your Destiny 2 community and do you have competitive teams?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A smartphone that has endless data and never loses full signal, but it also turns into a sword.

Damn, that looks delish.

Welcome to the application process, our way of seeing if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date. I don't play any of those games listed, but I'm sure someone will be along soon to give you the info about joining us there. A note on SWTOR: I don't think our official branch is very active at the moment, although some of our members may still play here and there. Tallon is our SWTOR branch leader and can probably confirm or deny that.

Because of how this app process works, it's important to stay active here in the app thread, even if you've been active in game, as not everyone in the community plays Neverwinter. You need 4 yes votes for acceptance and only 3 no votes for rejection. The official voting will come fromthose of us with yellow, green or purple forum names. Those with red forum names cannot cast official votes, but may still stop by to comment, interact or cast unofficial votes for the voters to consider. Most rejected applications are for inactivity in the application. That said, once a member, we impose no activity requirements whatsoever. It never hurts to get on our discord or mumble to chat us up either. I can pm you that info if you want.

Tangy is a very close friend of mine. We met each other years ago when he came over for board games because he worked with my roommate. He is a pretty cool guy, hell he has been dating my sister for years and he and I are still really close. We spend a lot of time playing destiny 2! Thanks for applying Tangy, I know Digobur and I were bugging you enough to do it lol.

Side note: can I get an invite to the discord server? Thanks!

As Ganndo stated, Tangy and I are friends. However, I do want to point out that Tangy is not dating my sister. That being said he's a pretty cool guy and I think he'd be a good fit around here. I've played all kinds of board games and a few video games with him and have seen the guy drunk (I think there's a good video floating around somewhere of him twerking on a door) and wouldn't be surprised if he gamed with his pants off.

Edit: I went ahead and sent ganndo the link for the discord.
    Last edited by Digobur; 01-05-2019 at 04:35 PM.

There is indeed a video of him twerking on a door. That was new years I believe?

I'm pretty sure it was new years from a few years back.

Thanks! I do believe it is delicious. I'd love to get the info for the discord server! And yes, there is a video of me twerking on a door. And yes, I do game with my pants off.

Hey Tangy! Have you gotten into the discord yet? What game do you play mostly? I've been playing pokemon Y lately. Loving it. I like that the game really is the same game as it always was... just shorter, better graphics, and different monsters. It keeps the nostalgia Those meatballs look delish. What else do you cook? What is the most interesting thing you've eaten? What's the best thing?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast