View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Bhav - neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Bhav

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I got drunk and tried to act sober in front of 2 stranger in a lift and vomited on them as we went down and probably made them slightly angry.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    My best job was working at the customs as we looked cool and worst was in a warehouse where i didnt know what i was there for.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    GTA 5, Warframe and neverwinter.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    A person who took jokes too far.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I can get injured faster than anyone in sports.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I wanna be the very best.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Am i selected?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    he hand his hand so we can go in together making it not dangerous

Hi Bhav

Welcome to the application process, our way of seeing if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date. If you want to join us in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our in game custom chat channel, introducing yourself as a new applicant and requesting a guild invite. Any member can hook you up with that. You join our chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line. Once you get your invite, be sure to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page so we know who you are, otherwise you're likely to be kicked. We also have discord and mumble. In Neverwinter, we use discord andyou can find the link in the guild MotD. If you're interested in Mumble, someone will have to pm you the info

As far as the application process goes, it's important to stay active here in the app thread, even if you've been active in game, as not everyone in the community plays Neverwinter. You need 4 yes votes for acceptance and only 3 no votes for rejection. The official voting will come fromthose of us with yellow, green or purple forum names. Those with red forum names cannot cast official votes, but may still stop by to comment, interact or cast unofficial votes for the voters to consider. Most rejected applications are for inactivity in the application. That said, once a member, we impose no activity requirements whatsoever.

Your application is a little light, you may consider beefing it up a bit. It couldn't hurt to check out the accepted applications section to get an idea of what's worked for others.

Voting NO due to inactivity.

Also NO ​for inactivity.

3 and out.

NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.