View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: WildMav - Neverwinter/League of Legends (0/2)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter/League of Legends

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    WildMav

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    There was one time in college I was at a party, I was taking non stop shots and I was maybe 4 cups of jungle juice deep. There was this one girl I had my eyes on since I walked into the party. I went up to her and asked for a dance. Midway through I puked all over her. The next day during football practice, that girl I threw up on, yea, it was the captains sister.....

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Working in corrections is the coolest job Ive ever had because it gives me a chance to relieve a bunch of pent up stress. My worst job was working at ADT and dealing with the customers that forgot there password and could not turn off their alarms.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Kingdom Hearts
    Gears of War
    Final Fantasy

These are the games I grew up to. They are my childhood and games I will forever play over and over again. Till this day, I still play all these games.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    One kid in my Science class was your typical 'point dexter nerd'. He even had the pen pocket and glasses to match the attire. Every time he spoke it managed to push all my buttons.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Something cool about me is I love hunting, and working on gardens. (yes, im a loser)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Unrepentant Gaming Community has such a nice family bond. Family is something I love (especially coming from law enforcement family). I really want to be part of this group and enjoy playing games with everyone here.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    What kind of games do we play?
    I see on one of your pages there is a League of Legends back drop, do you play?
    What do you consider your favorite game? and why?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    The old Man hands me a helper. If its dangerous, the old man definitely wants me to come back alive so he can proceed with this long adventure

Hello WildMav and welcome to the Uey application process. This is the one bit we take seriously, think of it as a first date, we size you up, you judge our butt and at the end if you get to at least tongues you're in. In practice what this means is stay active in the app thread, hop in to games and play with us and if you get 4 yes votes from Ufficers (like me) and senior other bods you are in and can play whichever games we play or even set up new branches and get people to play with you. On the other hand 3 NO votes will see us go home alone and your application declined. Most No votes come from inactivity so pop back here every day or two...if RL gets in the way let us know and we can pause the app for a while, otherwise you may come back to find 3 NOs and you're dumped!

You might also want to get an avatar so we can poke fun at it/decide its cool so you must be/something in between.

Also your app is a little thin to start with; we need some meat to chew on. I assume corrections is like in the prison service? Working out your stress is a joke?

We play a wide variety of games as a community, personally I play DDO but there are active branches in many other games including League of Legends I believe.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

You have family that's in law enforcement? And yourself in Corrections (as in prison)? That is pretty interesting. What's your weirdest smuggling case?

If you want to join us in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our in game custom chat channel, introducing yourself as a new applicant, and requesting a guild invite. You join the channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line. Once in the guild, don't forget to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page, so we know who you are. If we don't know who you are, some officer will kick you, probably me. Also, there's guild boons, so drink those in, as well.

Hope to see you in game.

I have yet to come across any smuggling cases *knocks on wood* but I've heard hundreds of stories that i would love you share!

My brother is a deputy at a jail! He is always telling the craziest stories! I need some crazy stories in my life! Please! Also, nerds annoy you? You realize this is a gaming community, right?

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Did the realization we're a buncha damn poindexters scare him off?

NO for inactivity. Yea, thats the ticket.
    Last edited by battlebovine; 01-18-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Unofficial NO​.

NO ​for inactivity

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast