Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Playstation 4 Games

Quote Originally Posted by Dao Jones View Post
    Came here to say this. One of the most amazing games I have ever played, hands down.

Also - if you haven't played The Last of Us on a previous console, get the remaster for the PS4 and play that.

Those two games are basically "must play" PS4 games, in my opinion.
    Truth, I still replay The Last of Us on my PS3, but I loved playing it on PS4 (for the brief time I had it..).
    Also, Until Dawn on PS4 is really fun to play through a few times...
    Just don't play in a really cold dark house in the middle of no where, when everyone else in the house is sound asleep and random animals sometimes jump up into your personal space while you are intently starring at the screen. . .
    That makes for awkward conversations with the people your scream woke up at 2:30 am....

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiShi View Post
    Also, Until Dawn on PS4 is really fun to play through a few times...
    This was an awesome game. I played on PC, but well worth playing on any platform.

For co-op, Borderlands & Borderlands 2 are great games. Though older at this point.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Blog Entries
    Thanks all ... my searches are far from over but this is helping a LOT. I have Borderlands and B2 on Steam as do all of our family and RL video gaming friends. I was also looking at D3, but we all have Battle.net on our PCs as well if we wanted to go there. So I'm looking for good PS4 tabletop family board game, (MMO)RPG & strategy co-op titles.

What I have done so far is double down on Rocket League (minus all DLCs I own in the Steam version) to learn how to play with a controller (it's humbling) ... the original Destiny Collection (which includes all 4 expansions & a level 40 character boost which I'll use after I've played through it once) ... and Fallout 76 because that's what my bro said he was playing and wanted me to join him in. Loving 'em all so far, with Fallout being a trip. Kinda reminds me of a cross between Skyrim and The Secret World.

I also followed y'alls recommendations and snagged Horizon: Zero Dawn in a 50% off sale. You guys were right ... holy shit is that a gorgeous game! I haven't dove in yet but it looks like it could be really special.

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

Galactic, hit me up on PSN ( Unsane_Gamer ) the wife and I both have FO76. Would love to kick it with a Uey in the wasteland.

"I must not brony. Brony is the mind-killer. Brony is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face bronies. I will permit bronies to pass over me and around me. And when brony has gone past I will turn the flamethrower to its path. Where the brony has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."-Death_Rictus

Blog Entries
    Will do ... thank ye' good sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2