Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4 Games

Blog Entries
    New PS4 Pro owner here. Santa got me one because our family all has one. Now that I have one I realized that the only game they play together is Fallout 76. Are there any good multiplayer tabletop, strategy and action / adventure games my good Uey friends can recommend?

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

I'd highly recommend looking into PSNow. Hundreds of older games available for a low yearly fee. I never play the PS4 (my kids do) so no personal favorites for me. I know Elite Dangerous and Rocket League are both available.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-2PF5-GTK7

Interested in Star Citizen? Use my Referral Code and earn 5000 UEC!

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Red Dead Redemption 2...only thing out there making me really want a console these days. Still not gonna buy one, but it makes me want one :-)

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Blog Entries
    I imagine you would enjoy Rocket League.

To be honest, though, I'm in the same situation as you. We just got a PS4 as well in my household, and are looking for games to pick up. Are there any good multiplayer games that would be safe enough for, say, a 9 year old?
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Tefached View Post
    I imagine you would enjoy Rocket League.

To be honest, though, I'm in the same situation as you. We just got a PS4 as well in my household, and are looking for games to pick up. Are there any good multiplayer games that would be safe enough for, say, a 9 year old?

I mean, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is sort of on the edge there, it's got some graphic killing blows, but if that's not a concern it's fun to play and looks really pretty on PS4. And if that's acceptable then Middle Earth: War of Mordor is the next in line there.

There's also always the new Spyro, and any of the Lego games the kiddo might be interested in. I'm personally loving Lego Jurassic World...

Mostly I'm just going off of the same games that I play on PS3, that I know are available for PS4, cause I'm too broke to buy a 3rd PS4 at this point. (Long story, lets just say I don't fight over non-essential material possessions).

Not sure if it's in your wheelhouse, but you could check out Diablo III: Eternal Collection. It's multiplayer both local and online, and it has decent replay value if it's your kind of game.

So most psn exclusives are amazing games, this year alone, both god of war and spiderman were amazing,

Oh and i should be ashamed of myself, Horizon: Zero Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Wexamos View Post
    So most psn exclusives are amazing games, this year alone, both god of war and spiderman were amazing,
    Oh yea! I forgot about Spiderman! lol

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wexamos View Post
    Oh and i should be ashamed of myself, Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Came here to say this. One of the most amazing games I have ever played, hands down.

Also - if you haven't played The Last of Us on a previous console, get the remaster for the PS4 and play that.

Those two games are basically "must play" PS4 games, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast