View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: OtakuSmurf - NWO, DDO, Warframe (4/0)

A lot of us ran a bunch of stuff with Smurf after he re-rolled just to join us. Fun was had by all.

Smurf, what's your favorite pizza (toppings and restaurant or style)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattersoul
    What happens in the Uey spankatorium STAYS in the Uey spankatorium.

Favorite pizza? Gino's East Meaty Legend.

It was a great time. I ran a couple of things in Ravenloft with "the Boss" and while it was fast, it was fun. Got me some o' them special speed boots from a chest. I spent the rest of the time today going back to get favor from skipped quests. It gets old when there isn't much of a challenge, but man, after running Ravenloft, it was nice to just ROFLSTOMP a couple of dungeons for easy fame.

As Otaku says, we have run some quests with him in party and in mumble; including with several other guild members and officers, all of whom are too lazy to say so. I expect positive reports from them when they get round to putting finger to keyboard.

Edit Except for Briz; he can be teacher's pet from now on.
    Last edited by arkle; 01-07-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    I pop into mumble yesterday with physics and Otak seemed like a good fit just from the small interaction I had with him...Can't believe he even tolerated Brizel and Tom..that says something to me lol normally they are rude too me =p hehehe
    Last edited by Silentgurl; 01-07-2019 at 05:38 PM.
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Spent the third evening in group with Otaku; seems a good fit to me so here is the first YES vote.

YES

Blog Entries
    I've enjoyed the forum interactions and happy to see positive feedback from the greater U. YES #2 from me.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Congrats on your 2 votes for far! only 2 more to go

He's ok with me. Someone should've told him not to play those warforged, though. They're smooth as Ken dolls down below.

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuSmurf View Post
    Funny.

Here's another: Why are Browns fans the best ones to date? Because they will never expect a ring.

You guys cycle a lot. I'm not sure if its your recruiting program or if you guys get good players that leave early for the draft and just don't stay to make the next year better. I'd say "get gud" but you are in the toughest football conference in the nation and in the toughest division of the SEC (imho) against AL and LSU. Seven of the last 14 years, you guys have finished in the Top 3 in the division. You guys have my respect. #RollTide.

Guess I can't expect everyone to have our tolerance. #whitelightening #ifitsclearitbetternotbewater
    Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

thank you very interesting
    kind regards bro
    Last edited by rossi; 01-10-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast