View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: KaroNightstorm - Neverwinter (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by KaroNightstorm View Post
    While you do advertise as a casual guild, you are far more organized than most guilds. And that is what I see as a main key to succeeding at end-game content. I also feel like it is the more organized guilds that have a significant "family" feel, where everyone involved with the guild feels like they are a part of a family. It might be a dysfunctional family, true, but it's one that we choose to belong to, and hopefully, we have been accepted back.
    Fair enough, just thought I should mention it in case expectations were different.

We have a cat called Dennis, black with a white bib and socks, unfortunately a proud out door cat/hunter type - voles and mice, but also half eaten squirrels. We got him from a rescue centre and the final decision to pick him was based on his name. So we know why Tuxie was named, what about Annabel?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Annabel was named after the famous Edgar Allan Poe poem, "Annabel Lee." However, she's such a rowdy and rambunctious animal that I joke that her name should really be spelled "Annabelle", like the doll from the Conjuring movies.

Have you managed to play with any fellow Ueys? Any adventures to recount?

Still around?

Yes, I'm still here! Just a lot going on with a new school semester starting. As far as playing with any other Ueys, I'd have to say not yet, as I am still in the process of trying to get to a level where grouping is a little easier. I am (and have always been) a very independent-minded person -- the kind of person that just hates asking for help. And, because I've played on the ps4, I know and have an expectation of what is coming for my character. So the process of leveling my toon is pretty straightforward, insofar as it is just questing and queueing.

EDIT: I've also been surfing around the forum a little and have posted in some other threads.
    Last edited by KaroNightstorm; 02-01-2019 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Add

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi and welcome! So even if you aren't groupin up be sure and be active in chat and keep an eye on the discord voice. Often folks hop in there and just hang out to say "hey".

So you like the metal stuff. How about covers? Ever heard of a guy called Leo Moracchioli? He does some bloody amazing stuff and is one of the very few people I donate to on patreon. I'd highly recommend checking out his Africa cover and just go from there.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Oh, of course! I'm in the process of trying to get a decent headset for discord, but I'm always active in the chat when I play. Since I have played on ps4, I am knowledgeable about end-game content, which is where I usually see a lot of questions. And while I am independently minded (at least for leveling), I have no problem helping others. It's just sort of a mental block that I hate asking for help for myself.

Haven't heard of Leo, but I'll check him out on YouTube and see what he's about. There are very few people I donate to on Patreon, and they're usually related with channels on YouTube that I like (as an example, Door Monster and Markiplier). Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: I have actually seen his cover of Feel Good, Inc and didn't even know it was him! Pretty freakin amazing to see his other covers. I liked Africa but not really Zombie... Bad Wolves did a much better cover IMO.
    Last edited by KaroNightstorm; 01-24-2019 at 03:53 PM.

This app has been dormant for a while; what have you been up to? How is the levelling going?

Hey Arkle! Leveling tapered for awhile as I took a break due to school (Calculus II sucks!) and also me and a buddy going in halfsies on Resident Evil 2 Remake. Btw, if you haven't played it and survival horror is your thing, you don't know what you're missing!
    Anyways, on to NWO. I'm nearly level 50 (85% of the way done leveling!) but I know that once I hit 70, the work has only just begun. Going to try to make a coordinated push over the next few days (excepting Sunday, we're having a family thing for the big game). How's about you? I see that you're the DDO Guild Leader. How're things over there?

Quote Originally Posted by KaroNightstorm View Post
    Hey Arkle! Leveling tapered for awhile as I took a break due to school (Calculus II sucks!) and also me and a buddy going in halfsies on Resident Evil 2 Remake. Btw, if you haven't played it and survival horror is your thing, you don't know what you're missing!
    Anyways, on to NWO. I'm nearly level 50 (85% of the way done leveling!) but I know that once I hit 70, the work has only just begun. Going to try to make a coordinated push over the next few days (excepting Sunday, we're having a family thing for the big game). How's about you? I see that you're the DDO Guild Leader. How're things over there?
    enjoy the story if it your first time through on Neverwinter. some good stuff there, story wise. Favorite quest, which tyou should have already done down, is Lich's Lament in Neverdeath graveyard.

I ways run that one on a new character.

Any favorite zones so far?
    Any zones that made you want to pull hair and scream names?

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast