View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: App: Agent Friendly - Warframe, and uh whatever else the kids do (1/1)

Still around ?

I do hope so. This app was going well.

I am still around, yes. My apologies - things are getting a little crazy and I didn't know what else to say on the app so far. So it kept getting backburnered in my head. I've been looking for a job and have also been taking minor contracts and odd jobs here and there to keep my booze stocked. I've been poking my head in here just to see if anyone needed anything else from me (blood type, boxers or briefs, etc) but time has passed way faster than I thought and I can see now it looks like I've just been effing off. Sorry!

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oof. Man, the app itself is nigh gold for this one line by itself " Douchebag Voltron ". That shit is getting a vote for YES by itself.

I understand about laugh too bub, if you need to backburner things as you said for a bit its cool. Just let us know.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Hello agent your mission if you choose to accept to(or be lowered into acid, your choice) is to answer if you have had any experience with dungeons and dragons or some type of tabletop rp. Your "character" is quite amusing and I felt you would be perfect at role playing?

ahh, but is D&D truly the RPG for such a character?

Been too long since this app had any action... Still around AgentF? Answer correctly, and I'll likely throw a yes vote your way... (Yeah, that's blatant bribery...)
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

I'm gonna vote NO for inactivity, but would likely reverse that vote if the applicant is still around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3