View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Berune - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Berune

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Hard to say. Some would say getting married is a dumb move. I don't embarrass easily and I'm always goofing off. I made an entire bar roll with laughter when I set up a message on the whiteboard which played off of the previous guys over-zealous attempts to impress his date..

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Ive only had 4. I currently work for a company which serves the buildings at Disney. I get to see the underbelly of the mouse.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Civilization - its just my gig, Army Men - was always fun among friends, Jackbox - cause its just fun

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Ive met too many to choose a single one. I met a woman last night who was already drunk and her voice was just grating. She was loud and obnoxious.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I was a single father at 20 and raised my son on my own terms.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    It said casual. Im looking for a place to play, move through but be around adults that recognize there is life outside of games as well

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Don't have any..

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A portal home. Cause sometimes you need to grab your friends and drag them along on the adventure.

Welcome to The Process, Berune!

It's pretty simple - hang out here and in-game, talk with us, get to know us, let us get to know you - kinda like a first date... but we don't put out on the first date. Eventually, votes will start trickling in from members with yellow, green, or purple names. 4 YES votes = you're in. 3 NO votes, and we part ways.

In the meantime, join our chat channel in NW - use the command "/channel_join Uey" (no quotes) and talk with us there, and we'll get you set up with a guild invite (recruit level for now). It'll let you see how we approach things, and give you a chance to see if we're right for each other. We can also get you set up with a link to the discord server from there.

In the meantime, some questions! Like - what's the craziest thing you've seen in the underbelly of The Mouse? What was the message on the whiteboard? And what'd the other person write to try and impress their date?
    Last edited by Tron-tonian; 12-11-2018 at 07:08 AM.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Damnit Tron, beat me to it. You're on the ball, bub.

And welcome to Berune to ye olde Process! We're glad to have you looking around and seeing if we fit. Sometimes we're a bit tight around the waist but if you go keto for a few days it'll be just fine again.

Things a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny bit thin in your app but we can fix that. You mentioned you raised a kiddo up from when you were in your 20s. Do in interpret that right to mean that he's now grown or nearly so? We've a fair number of Ueys with kids, though I'm not one of them. The wife and I just don't have that in our cards so we have our furbabies. We just got a new puppers a few months ago actually! How bout you, any furkids?

also - moo
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

NO, ​for inactivity.

Also NO been a long long time....going purple for this year

NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Voting NO due to inactivity.