View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%

Thread: App: Reyes - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Reyes

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    nope

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I'm not really very old (considering I'm just over 18...) But here's some embarassing stories:

Pronouncing chaos as Ch-Aws loudly in a skype group call to newly-met gamers
    Trying shuffling for the first time and getting spotted right in the middle of class
    Mock-proposal with my friend(s) in a mall
    Dancing and singing like nobody's business on a dark alley on my way home hoping it'd ward of weird people (because I'm weirder)

I suck at humouring but I hope this made you smile !

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Still a student, but I did part-time as a retail store assistant (packaging, carrying, unloading goods)
    It was cool because of the company there. I chatted with customers, people who were way older but pretty awesome because I find them non-judgemental, easy-going and mature. I still visit them every year with some small gifts because they made my first job so much more interesting than I've expected

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Final Fantasy

Legend of Zelda ( a little hooked with the plot and character )

I LOVE detective games (not sure if it counts) but it's Ghost Trick: Phantom detective

I have a thing for storylines

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I don't usually go full-blown disliking people, but I dislike exaggerating, for-the-sake-of-chatting gossips. And the usual group who takes putting others down to self-glorify, definitely nope.

I tend to distant myself from such people to avoid landing myself feeling very annoyed. But otherwise, I'm okay with many different personalities (I don't bite ).

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I do digital drawings and plot storylines as a hobby. I have a thing for guitarists. You can tell me a story of your day or life for a few hours and I'd gladly listen. I'd laugh at every single pun. And yes, I love puns, cold-jokes, and anything interesting you're willing to throw at me.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Honestly, I just came across this guild while looking through others. Having been in a few guilds previously, I was hoping to meet new friendly players and maybe chat up, have an interesting conversation or two while gaming.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Any commitments to be in this guild? If you're looking for a very active player, please feel free to reject me ! I'm just a random passer-by who's interested in having online friendly gamers to chat up with, and may or may not be present in many of your events ( if any ). Thanks for reading!

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Doraemon's pocket so I can just use the teleporting door and go home. I'm currently in a relationship with my bed.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Reyes! Welcome to the App Process..A yellow named officer should be by and let you know how we do things...I see you are applying with Neverwinter, nice! I played the game as well, and I have pally on there, she is a level 14. What class do you play and why do you enjoy playing it? And you also be getting a guild invite soon as well...If you need any help or have any questions, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you, and Good luck with your App
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

One of my favorite jokes is:

Why do Swedish warships have barcodes on them?
    So when they dock they can Scandinavian.

What field are you studying?

Any Detective/Adventure games that you would recommend from GOG or Steam?

One of my favorite jokes...why was the cruise ship passenger drunk? Because his cabin was on the "port" side!
    Evi, your joke was bad...I'm using it!
    Hoy Hoy Reyes! Welcome to the app process, where get to know you the person...not just you the toon. And vice versa. Don't worry, we are all weird here.
    We are a gaming community. You name shame, I'm sure there is at least one Uey playing it.
    A few questions....
    1. Who is your favorite historical person and why?
    2. What is your favorite food/meal to cook?
    3. What is your zombie plan?
    Stay active and keep up with the banter and you will do fine.
    I'm Holliquinn in World of Warcraft.
    But everyone calls me Holli.

favorite pun of all time is one from my uncle.

He had one of those Garden Tillers with the rotating blades on the front.

His name for it?

"The Hun".

:: getting popcorn ::

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

NO, ​driveby

No.

​No
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!