View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Z3dr04m - Neverwinter (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Z3dr04m View Post
    New Year's was pretty great this year, actually. Not a huge fan of Christmas, but new years was nice. How about yourself?
    Sadly I have got to the age where my kids have more fun at new year than me but aren't yet old enough to go do it somewhere else...so late to bed and early to rise make me a grump
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Hey Z3dr04m!

I've liked this application so far. I love your avatar! Where did you go? Please come back. We are needy during the application process.

Sorry! The holidays and prepping for the next semester of school have depleted my capacity for most things internet related lately. >.< I didn't mean to do the poof. I always do the poof whether intentionally or not at some point. I do apologize.

RL can be a bummer although it does provide light relief from xp grinding.

Did you have a good weekend? Watch any footie?

Well, some of the RL distractions were nice, it wasn't all busy stuff. I was also picking up some more work during the break since I was available to do so.

It was a pretty good weekend, yeah. C: Got to go out on Friday night, worked Saturday and Sunday, now classes are started up again. And what do you mean by footie?
    Edit: looked it up and feel dumb now. Lol. The only time I really watch sports is when they're on the TV at work. Not super into any of them, in all honesty.
    Last edited by Z3dr04m; 01-14-2019 at 10:44 AM.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Poke!

Still around? Watch anything amazing lately? Scarey? weird?

How about that Bandersnatch movie on Netflix. The one thats a choose your own adventure type of thing. I have spent way more time playing around with that than i care to admit ^_^
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

I am still here! ^^ And yes, actually. I just went to watch the new Broly movie last night and it was aaammmmaaaaaazing. 10 outta 10 would recommend to a weeb friend. XP but I've been finding myself doing all different kinds of arts and crafts projects lately with a really good friend too. So I'm all over the freakin place.

Hi Z! Like you, I am an applicant to Uey for Neverwinter, but I wanted to drop by and let you know that there is another Veteran here too! I served in the Navy for 4 years and like you was quite disappointed that I "joined the Navy to see the world" yet only got to see administration buildings and hangars in Charleston, SC, and Jacksonville, FL. I look forward to grouping with you in-game (my character's name is actually Karo Nightstorm), since I am also in the process of the ever-long EXP grind.

And, if it counts, my vote is yes!

-KN

I'm going to drop an unofficial YES. I like the App, and I'v had a chance to run with Zero in-game. Keep it up, Buddy!​

Thanks for your service, Karo! Hopefully when my new power supply comes in for my desktop I'll be able to play more games, Neverwinter definitely included. I have purchased and want to try out guild wars 2 at some point too and am going to get on ff14 with my little brother at some point on the malboro server, so if anyone else plays those ones too, I'll be there!

That you also, Stevil! C: I hope to be back up to no good with my hunter on never winter very soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast