View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Z3dr04m - Neverwinter (4/0)

Pictures? I was told pictures? They are much easier on the brain than reading so we like them...
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I'm kinda curious as to why they were going to keep you stateside... What'd you do / who'd you piss off?

And thirding / fourthing / joining the chorus about seeing pics of the art.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Right! Pictures! Totally spaced on it, sorry, arkle.
    I didn't really piss anyone off. I was in AIT, graduated, had a passing pt test score, then my knee injury from basic flared up and got me put on med hold. They finally got me a waiver for it after 5 months of waiting around for it to heal and I was about to ship to my duty station, then I started having siezures.
    Ended up getting discharged for that.

Here are the requested pictures.

https://imgur.com/YfGYwq3
    https://imgur.com/COFEU3n
    https://imgur.com/axpCvnW
    Last edited by Z3dr04m; 12-14-2018 at 12:46 PM.

I know my vote doesnt really count but he has been on most every day leveling up with me I vote yes so we can smash bigger monsters in the face!

Quote Originally Posted by FateMoirais View Post
    I know my vote doesnt really count but he has been on most every day leveling up with me I vote yes so we can smash bigger monsters in the face!

Blaspemy!!

Off wit the 'ead!!

*grin*

Red votes do count in providing most excellent feedback. The rainbow voters dpends on us ne'er-d-wels and miscreants to lay down the street cred of said applicants.

So, having said all that verbage, with a touch of shrubbery and a little path..

Most salacious excellent feedback.

Last edited by Inconnel; 12-16-2018 at 09:58 AM.
    Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    So either I'm blind or no one has given you the 'official' line yet.

Welcome to The Process, Z3rd... Z3rod... #rma.... Z!!!

So here is a basic rundown of how this goes. Think of this as a first date type of thing. You need to interact with the app process quite a bit to keep us appraised of what's going on. The main reason folks get rejected is lack of interaction. Go check out the rejected/accepted apps to see what I mean. We also 100% understand real life kicking peoples arses so we give a good bit of leeway for talking to us but do let us know if somethings going on.
    4 yes votes get you IN and 3 no get you OUT but with well wishes. Yellow names (ufficers), greens (community leaders), purples (penultimate power gods aka guild leaders) can all vote. Reds are regular members and we rely on them to get a good feel for when we don't play the same games.

Damn dirty ne'er do wellers all muckin things up. Offa my lawn!

The paintings are nifty, I've never thought about doing anything abstract when painting. That first one reminds me of something pfloyd did this one time...

Mine are always a Bob Ross inspired type of thing. Its easy to do and fun! Do you ever do any detailed stuff on pads or models or what nots?

As to your knee, sorry bout that bub. Sounds like it sucked pretty good. I mean, you were all geared up to be an adventurer and then took a bloody arrow to the knee...
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Thank you! I've only recently started to work with paint, actually. It started as a way for me to just angrily slosh paint around until I felt better, but I've started looking into different styles and methods for applying it to a canvas. So, in short, nothing detailed yet, but I'm working toward it at my own pace.

Yeah... The knee thing kinda sucked on ice and it still gives me a little bit of problems to this day, actually. Damned archers, being all irresponsible with with their arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3dr04m View Post
    Thank you, Sean! I have joined the channel in game and been invited to the guild, already did the bit on making my member comment my forum name by the advise of Helval. I was also informed to stay active here so I could get to know you guys a bit better.

I'll gather together some pictures for you, arkle, but for the most part it's very abstract. I mostly use painting as a coping method for stress and to let out some of my aggression without inflicting others or objects.
    I haven't found a form of math yet that I don't enjoy, for the same reasons I enjoy working with computers over people. Numbers don't lie, there's always a right answer and if you fudge something up... you know it Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox.
    Hi
    I also mainly use painting as a method of adaptation to stress but not to let some of my aggression escape as you said.
    Last edited by rossi; 01-04-2019 at 01:01 AM.

As Inconnel says members opinions count, indeed I would so far as to say they are the best basis for Ufficers to vote if they are unlikely to play with the applicant directly. I wish more members would express an opinion.

So Z, any other members you run across dont be shy to tell them you are an applicant and ask them to put something in your thread. You can get more responses by actively poking them in discord or mumble or by posting in the tavern.

How was the New Year holiday for you? Assuming you had one...

Hi rossi. C:
    I'm finding that I can paint for more than just angry times. I'm working on adapting and learning new methods for applying the paints and such so I can do more with it.

Sadly, arkle, I am a bit shy at first.. and usually not the type to hassle people into doing stuff. >.< I know this may be part of the reason I don't have much on here, but I have been slightly less active as of late with the holidays and such too.

New Year's was pretty great this year, actually. Not a huge fan of Christmas, but new years was nice. How about yourself?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast