View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: FateMoirais - Neverwinter / Steam Games (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter / Steam Games

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Fate Moirais

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    None

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Oh there are sooooooo many. I am a goof and very uncordinated i constantly trip or run into walls alot. I broke my own ankle tripping myself. Gaming wise... i like to be on voice chat and when im in group i constantly am saying OMG RED CIRCLES OF DEATH... while trying to heal because yes.... I play a healer.. thats the only class i love to play. People find it entertaining.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    After leaving the military, I helped homeless veterans find employment and housing for two years. After that I worked with disabled adults and went to work with them as their accommodations. One day I would be at a gas station and the next would be at a mall. Every day was different. Worse job I had was being an administrative assistant at a college. I loved the tasks but the boss would give me random reports to do to always "Test" me and they would have nothing to do with the job. I left after a year.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Guild Wars 2
    Never Winter
    Original Super Mario..... though there are ssssooooo much more.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    The most annoying person I have met is a guy (I wont name names because I hate that) he is a narcissistic ass who didn't want to game with others unless it was completing what he wanted to do. He was a guild leader in another game needless to say everyone left the guild and me I moved onto a new game because i got burnt out realllly fast.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I am a disabled veteran who is raising an autistic son (8). I am usually on every day I love to goof around and game sometimes that includes plopping down with my kids to play pac man or scrabble. I am home all day due to my PTSD so i am on random times but most of the day if they are in school. I am a good mom and put my family first so usually log off for a few hours once they get home from school so i can spend time with them. One goofy nerdy thing about me is I love school.... i have 3 masters degrees and spreadsheets are crack. I can write a 20 page college essay in 2 hours last minute and still get an A.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Honestly you seemed like a great fit. I want a sense of casual adult fun while still being able to progress without feeling like i am begging for help. I want a good group that I can goof around with and help. I love dungeons and raids and even if its not on this game i would like a good group of people that maybe i can play other games with be it on PC or PS4.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Do you guys do Raids? If so do you have specific set up days and times or is it a random ok who wants to go thing.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A coin... because life is about choices and surprises. Sometimes you have to just flip a coin and either learn a lesson of what not to do.... or get lost making random decisions. Or be happily surprised that everything went right. Its more about what you experience than the actual path.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Fate! Welcome to the App Process, a yellow named peep, should be by to run you down on how we do things....I see you are applying with Neverwinter, I use to play it lol I have a level 14 Pally in there, and she was super fun to play with. I'm also a game hopper, so I'm normally jumping around in my games haha...What class do you play in Neverwinter? and Why do you enjoy the game so much?...You should be getting a guild invite soon as well....If you need any help or have any questions at all, please let us know and we will be happy to help you and Good luck with your App
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I play a Cleric i loves to heal in most all games. I also like mindless grinding games like sandbox MMO's where I can craft. I like this game because it allows me to do things by myself as well as with a group, expecially as a healer thats very hard to do trying to stay alive soloing in most games so I tend to get left behind unless someone needs me. I would love to play other games with everyone and always up to try new ones!

This "A coin... because life is about choices and surprises. Sometimes you have to just flip a coin" So much, this. I moved across country once on a coin toss.

What branch of the military did you serve in and how long ago did you get out?

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by FateMoirais View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I play a Cleric i loves to heal in most all games. I also like mindless grinding games like sandbox MMO's where I can craft. I like this game because it allows me to do things by myself as well as with a group, expecially as a healer thats very hard to do trying to stay alive soloing in most games so I tend to get left behind unless someone needs me. I would love to play other games with everyone and always up to try new ones!
    nice! I enjoying playing support as well with my games..I'm always support in Overwatch or Battlefield 1...nice to see another person enjoy the support role as well

Thats awesome!! and scary at the same time lol!

I am just now getting into PS4 but i do have alot of steam games as well!

I was in the Airforce for 10 years. I got out in 2010, so not that long ago. I do have PTSD and I am disabled through the VA as well as having a son who is autistic but gaming helps keep me in my bubble and away from my anxiety. Puts balance to my life.

Just popping by to say hi and good luck with your app. Unfortunately I am all out of questions having got up to catch a train at stupid o'clock so if you were me what question would you ask you/me?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast