View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Owyn - Neverwinter (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    So, you wanna be a paperback writer?
    Yes but...I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Yes but...I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
    As an expert procrastinator and general shut in (excluding regular trips to the pasture to check on the livestock), I concur with this sentiment.

got a run in with owen today he did really well and was super nice seems to be fitting right in.
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    got a run in with owen today he did really well and was super nice seems to be fitting right in.
    Thank you thank you. I will point out, however, that fitting in is just what The Thing did. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787...r/rm2992192768

Woot! Thank you kind personage for my first yes vote!

We may need to make this clearer - but votes in the poll are not the same as Ufficer votes.

But the app does seem to be goign well, keep at it and all will be well (probably)

Hey Owyn, not sure if you're interested or if you even play the game, but a bunch of us have gotten together (in Mumble) for the past 2+ years every Friday night to play Rocket League. If you play it, you're absolutely welcome to join in with the crew. It's all in fun, no super seriousness (unless Uru keeps getting shitty AI on his team).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    We may need to make this clearer - but votes in the poll are not the same as Ufficer votes.

But the app does seem to be goign well, keep at it and all will be well (probably)
    Nope, that's clear. I'm just happy to see any positive response. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Hey Owyn, not sure if you're interested or if you even play the game, but a bunch of us have gotten together (in Mumble) for the past 2+ years every Friday night to play Rocket League. If you play it, you're absolutely welcome to join in with the crew. It's all in fun, no super seriousness (unless Uru keeps getting shitty AI on his team).
    I don't play the game, but I do like to watch some of the outrageous plays on youtube from time to time.

I'm going to go ahead and drop an unofficial YES. I'm liking the app, and If chatted with Owyn a few times in game. Keep up the good work, bud.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast