View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Owyn - Neverwinter (4/0)

Heyo, Owyn. Good application start you've got going here. Is that your inked head in your avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

I tried to get into a CN last night on my 70 but they filled up fast. No worries, it'll happen.

Yes, that's my head. Long session, lot's of ouch down behind the ears. Got a lot of reworking to do on the pieces around it. There was such an age difference between all those sessions that the sun and moon hanging from the tree have faded hard.

Ha - I was thinking that there were probably a few years in between sessions. I've got some pieces on my legs that were done 16+ years ago, and haven't done anything around them due to the fading. Didn't want them to look like they were THAT old. Got any side shots?

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hey Owyn! Welcome to the App Process...I see you enjoy playing Fallout..Have had a chance to checkout Fallout 76 yet? Another game the Ueys and myself have played as well
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Ha - I was thinking that there were probably a few years in between sessions. I've got some pieces on my legs that were done 16+ years ago, and haven't done anything around them due to the fading. Didn't want them to look like they were THAT old. Got any side shots?
    Oddly enough, not a single side shot. People seem to take pictures of the front or the back but not the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    Hey Owyn! Welcome to the App Process...I see you enjoy playing Fallout..Have had a chance to checkout Fallout 76 yet? Another game the Ueys and myself have played as well
    Thanks for the welcome! I love fallout but I haven't had a chance to pick up 76 yet. I tend to like to wait a patch cycle or two before I get a game so they can get it working properly (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! I love fallout but I haven't had a chance to pick up 76 yet. I tend to like to wait a patch cycle or two before I get a game so they can get it working properly (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).
    you are welcome..and ahh I understand that, some gamers are like that...I never finished Fallout 4, but 76 caught my eye even though I haven't put many hours into it lol Still in between my Fall semester at the moment....

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    you are welcome..and ahh I understand that, some gamers are like that...I never finished Fallout 4, but 76 caught my eye even though I haven't put many hours into it lol Still in between my Fall semester at the moment....
    I haven't finished 4 yet either, I've started it 7 different time across two platforms and still get distracted by other games about half way through. I've got a few friends who enjoy 76 and a few who hate it. Reserving judgement until I've actually had a chance to see for myself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast