View Poll Results: Are you for or against campus carry?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support campus carry.

11 45.83%
  • I do not support campus carry.

13 54.17%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stats Project- I need yalls feedback and votes for it..I appreciate the help!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi everyone! I'm doing a poll on gun ownership...Are yall for or against campus carry?
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Please limit responses to for or against, if you want to discuss the merits or specifics, we have the CRAP forum.

You can actually make a poll, so folks can just click it. I'll do it for ya, just let me know if you would rather not.

I am pro campus carry.

Made it anonymous as well...if you would like it to say something different or removed, let me know.
    Last edited by huntgod; 11-30-2018 at 04:14 PM.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Also if you like Adam Ruins Everything, which is some of the greatest TV ever, he covers gun control/ownership in the most recent episode.

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    Please limit responses to for or against, if you want to discuss the merits or specifics, we have the CRAP forum.

You can actually make a poll, so folks can just click it. I'll do it for ya, just let me know if you would rather not.

I am pro campus carry.

Made it anonymous as well...if you would like it to say something different or removed, let me know.
    If you can do that Hunt, I'd appreciate the help..nothing personal or anything..just getting the votes and seeing the feedback for my class is all...

Blog Entries
    I am against.
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    If you can do that Hunt, I'd appreciate the help..nothing personal or anything..just getting the votes and seeing the feedback for my class is all...
    lol, ok not clear on how you phrased that. Do you want me to leave the poll, remove it, or change the wording?

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I voted, but do you need additional demographic information for your class? Or are you just taking an unidentified subsection of people and asking them a single question? I'm not sure what our bias is, here; I'm going to anecdotally suggest this group cants more liberal than conservative, which may influence your poll results. (Although that may not matter for your class.)

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    lol, ok not clear on how you phrased that. Do you want me to leave the poll, remove it, or change the wording?
    If you think you need to change the wording of it, go ahead..just the numbers I need for the data is all...Thank you again for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Dao Jones View Post
    I voted, but do you need additional demographic information for your class? Or are you just taking an unidentified subsection of people and asking them a single question? I'm not sure what our bias is, here; I'm going to anecdotally suggest this group cants more liberal than conservative, which may influence your poll results. (Although that may not matter for your class.)
    Just a basic question, on whether someone supports it or not..not getting too personal with it...just for a number basis is all Dao, thanks for the feedback though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast