View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: App: harleyquinnz89 - Neverwinter (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Horde (yay!) and Alliance (boo!!)? I'll look past that, I suppose. What's your favorite class in WoW? Favorite expansion? Do you like the word YES? Because you're getting one from me.
    I'm bifactional i play both factions, my favorite class is actually the druid for healing and the demonhunter for tanking, favorite expansion will always be MoP i just love the work they did with the graphics over there its just beautiful. Thank you!!!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinnz89 View Post
    :d:d:d:d:d
    woot woot! from what I gather and based on the interaction on your app, you seem like a good fit too me as well...one more vote to go
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinnz89 View Post
    We have a SWTOR guild?! I love that game but never have people to play with! thank you for the yes!
    We do have a SWTOR guild but it's not very active. We had a great run for a long time but the slow drip of new content over the last two years has depleted our play time to a very small amount. If they release a new expansion again someday we would likely get a surge in activity again but it it won't happen until then.

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    We do have a SWTOR guild but it's not very active. We had a great run for a long time but the slow drip of new content over the last two years has depleted our play time to a very small amount. If they release a new expansion again someday we would likely get a surge in activity again but it it won't happen until then.
    Oh man that really sucks! i actually like SWTOR quite a bit

I got confused and thought i had already voted - looks like I haven't. So I get to do the gold Yes, the final Yes, the best Yes

YES

Welcome to the Uey!
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    sweet! Congrats, and Welcome to the Community

Congrats!!
    I'm Holliquinn in World of Warcraft.
    But everyone calls me Holli.

welcome To The U!

now about those Rex Corona's..? *grin*

we all good. I forgot as well they bind on pickup. egg on my phace!!

am working through getting another set of lures. Then we give it another go.

anywho, Welcome to the Party!!

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7