View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: harleyquinnz89 - Neverwinter (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Irann Stalkingwolf

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    im super short (5'2) and its ALWAYS embarrassing having to go find someone to get something on the top shelf or having to climb (darn tall people!)

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    ABSOLUTELY worst job was working at the dollar general...the manager was stealing from the company and the people were rude

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    World Of Warcraft, Diablo, Neverwinter
    these are my three go to games no matter what, if i get burned out on one i move out to another one

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    my sister's ex husband, he would just pick fights so he could stand back and laugh

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    ive been rocking single mommyhood and gaming for over 10 years now!

https://i.postimg.cc/8cPdTcgw/356292...92818688-n.jpg

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    sounds like a really fun place to be while gaming

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    an axe.
    cause why not?!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Harley! Welcome to the App Process..some yellow named peep should be by and let you know how we do things, I see you are applying with Nevewinter, What is it about the game, that you enjoy so much about it? and what class do you play? I'm level 14 Pally in there, but I usually game hop alot lol haha, but if you need any help or anything, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you! and Good luck with your App, and you should get a guild invite soon
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Right now i'm playing a guardian fighter but i just came back to the game, i game hop alot as well and lately the daily grind in world of warcraft has been hectic til the next patch so i decided i needed to come back to neverwinter cause it never felt like i HAD to do it every single day. The graphics and in-game stories keep me coming back for more im a huge lore nerd when it comes to the games that i play.

Got Harley a Neverwinter invite today and she seems to be fitting right in in uey chat and discord.

Harley,

Welcome to the application process. This is our process to see if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date. With that in mind, its important to stay active here in your application, even if you have been active in game, to engage the community members that stop in. Once a member, we impose no activity requirements in game or on the boards. You need 4 yes votes for acceptance and three no votes for rejection. The official votes will come from members with yellow names (green and purple names can also vote, but rarely do). Folks with red names can not cast official votes, but may stop by to interact, offer words of encouragement or cast unofficial votes, which do not count toward your vote tally, but can carry significant weight with those of us that do vote.

Don't be bashful about asking those of us that you've interacted with in game to swing by here and check out your application. We've all been through this process at one point or another.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 11-26-2018 at 12:46 PM.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinnz89 View Post
    Right now i'm playing a guardian fighter but i just came back to the game, i game hop alot as well and lately the daily grind in world of warcraft has been hectic til the next patch so i decided i needed to come back to neverwinter cause it never felt like i HAD to do it every single day. The graphics and in-game stories keep me coming back for more im a huge lore nerd when it comes to the games that i play.
    nice! thats really cool..glad to hear im not the only one who game hops =p

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    nice! thats really cool..glad to hear im not the only one who game hops =p
    i game hop way too much lol what games do you usually play?

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Got Harley a Neverwinter invite today and she seems to be fitting right in in uey chat and discord.

Harley,

Welcome to the application process. This is our process to see if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date. With that in mind, its important to stay active here in your application, even if you have been active in game, to engage the community members that stop in. Once a member, we impose no activity requirements in game or on the boards. You need 4 yes votes for acceptance and three no votes for rejection. The official votes will come from members with yellow names (green and purple names can also vote, but rarely do). Folks with red names can not cast official votes, but may stop by to interact, offer words of encouragement or cast unofficial votes, which do not count toward your vote tally, but can carry significant weight with those of us that do vote.

Don't be bashful about asking those of us that you've interacted with in game to swing by here and check out your application. We've all been through this process at one point or another.
    thank you Learned you are a star

got some game time in with harley today she hung out in discord with us and seems to be fitting right in.
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    got some game time in with harley today she hung out in discord with us and seems to be fitting right in.
    thank you Doyler even through you left me hanging earlier lol

well.. Harley, would say that is just doyler..

He really is a nice guy, once you get past the gruff exterior..

(pay up Doyler.. I said something nice about you)

Had a good discussion with Harley about fave Thxgiving foods, while on one my gwf alts.

she votes for Broccoli Casserole
    I vote for pumpkin pie
    wife and sis-in-law vote for fruit salad, the recipe made with the whipping cream.

Anywho, good conversation.

Solid chat. Keep up the good vibes, Harley!!

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast