View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Captain Morgan - World of Warcraft, Fallouts, Diablos, (4/0)

Glad to see your app.

I think we are missing a golden opportunity if we don't ask what type of monster(s) would attack you in your cabin in the woods and how/if you would defeat them?
    Crazy like a fox, nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    Was gonna comment on your avatar choice being the one Dao uses then realized Dao changed his avatar to Frye, so never mind.

What exactly is your problem with a truck full of bull penises? Sounds like a fun weekend to me :-P
    I think they wanted me to fillet them

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    If your ideal date starts on a golf course; isn't that going to cut the field somewhat? (see what I did there?)

Silmarillion - what's your favourite part? (Damn computer I have spelt favourite correctly). Is your fourth favourite book also by JRR?
    Heh It did cut the field, my wife is learning to play because of me so that's pretty great

To be honest I'm not a big reader so questions heading deeper down the rabbit hole will find it dead ends quickly But the end when it transitions in to the second age and rings and such. Been a long time.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 11-26-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlokholms View Post
    Glad to see your app.

I think we are missing a golden opportunity if we don't ask what type of monster(s) would attack you in your cabin in the woods and how/if you would defeat them?
    Well we have legit monsters in Bears (black and grizzly), cougars, Elk and rabid throat-chomping grouse. defeat them? 12 gauge shotgun with slugs

Feeling good with this app so kicking it up a notch.

YES
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Everything looks good here. ​YES.

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN MY FINAL FORM!

Half way there not too unlike a flounder fish whose eye has only half migrated across its face and it looks like some sort of mutant. It's ok though he still tasted great.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN MY FINAL FORM!

Half way there not too unlike a flounder fish whose eye has only half migrated across its face and it looks like some sort of mutant. It's ok though he still tasted great.

huh????

Hey Capt glad to see you apping for you! Having interacted with you in game I think you would fit in pretty well around here.... now questions... lets see... well Holli already stole the old Zombie plan standby so that means I have to try to be original...

ok let's see...

Marvel or DC?
    If you could live in any Fandom which would you choose?
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by safyrstunner View Post
    huh????
    Half the votes I need. And going back to when i caught a flounder fish which are flat fish as adults but are born like normal fish so one eye has to migrate from one side to the other to allow for their flat fishyness. This particular one was half way through his eye puberty so it was VERY strange looking.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 11-30-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast