View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Captain Morgan - World of Warcraft, Fallouts, Diablos, (4/0)

I came back for my couple of questions...

1. describe your perfect date - where do you go? what do you have?
    2. You will be at that deserted cabin - for the rest of your life - no electricity, no company, nothing ....cept 3 books. what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliver View Post
    Hoy Hoy!! Welcome to the app process. I'm the G/L of Badwolf Corporation, the Uey guild on Area 52 Horde side.
    Great start to your app and lots of positive feedback so far! Yes, the folks over at Dazed are good people!
    OK....question time .
    1. Who is your favorite historical person and why.
    2. What is your favorite food/meal to cook?
    3. What is your zombie plan?

Good start with the app. Keep checking back here and keep up the conversation. You will do fine!
    P.S . I have to pop back on my little warlock in Dazed again....

1. John James Audubon, He was the inspiration for the audubon society which helps protect so much land and keep it natural. He was basically the first birder in North America
    2. I have a family recipe Caesar Salad that goes with just about everything and has a boatload of garlic. Not making it lately due to Romainageddon though.
    3. Dryer against the side door, grab all the wood in my garage and board off the sliding glass doors, the kitchen/living room is to be a danger zone but I can double back upstairs and protect the stairwell quite easily, escape the roof if the house is lost. If I can travel i will find my way to the cabin, ill probably have to steal a boat but once im there its fairly remote and will be few zombies to take care of. This is good for long term as its possible to live off the land there.

Quote Originally Posted by safyrstunner View Post
    I came back for my couple of questions...

1. describe your perfect date - where do you go? what do you have?
    2. You will be at that deserted cabin - for the rest of your life - no electricity, no company, nothing ....cept 3 books. what are they?
    1: Starts in the late morning mid summer. We play a round of golf and one of the local beauty courses and enjoy lunch and a beer at the 19th hole. After we head to the new big deal Winery (via limo, cab or uber at this point) and try out their selection. Once we have a good idea there we head to the fanciest restaurant that has our favorite of the day and pair it with a Steak or some Fish.
    2: The Simarillion, The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings

Awesome to see Captain Morgan here... great guy and player. Very helpful to all who play in DnC. He would be a great add to the UEY's IMO... haven't put him in the Van once.... He has always stepped up when we needed him to do anything when asked (in game).. Awesome person I think with all the interaction I have had with him... and trust me I can test the patience of Job in an instance...lol

My question is how do you keep your butt cheeks outta the shapoopy on the floor when fighting a boss... I mean I have been behind you and your gnome is has a severe case of ushembuttem... (ie - your butt is to close to the floor) and I have never seen you pick up a disease....??

Quote Originally Posted by Lepz View Post
    Awesome to see Captain Morgan here... great guy and player. Very helpful to all who play in DnC. He would be a great add to the UEY's IMO... haven't put him in the Van once.... He has always stepped up when we needed him to do anything when asked (in game).. Awesome person I think with all the interaction I have had with him... and trust me I can test the patience of Job in an instance...lol

My question is how do you keep your butt cheeks outta the shapoopy on the floor when fighting a boss... I mean I have been behind you and your gnome is has a severe case of ushembuttem... (ie - your butt is to close to the floor) and I have never seen you pick up a disease....??
    I keep a nice glaze of sewing machine oil on the lower half of my body and just glide everywhere.

About time you turned in an app!

I've had some good times with this bottle of Rum in WoW! Definitely would be a wonderful Uey.

If you had to pack up everything and move to anywhere in the world (with no worries or issues) where would you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Korisana View Post
    About time you turned in an app!

I've had some good times with this bottle of Rum in WoW! Definitely would be a wonderful Uey.

If you had to pack up everything and move to anywhere in the world (with no worries or issues) where would you go?
    Not far from here. I love my little slice of the world and I don't think i would stray from it.

Also, thank you guys for the kind words as it is definitely appreciated! If anyone wanted a little peek in to my life I post the odd thing on Insta. @c_a_p_n_morgan . Feel free to follow

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Was gonna comment on your avatar choice being the one Dao uses then realized Dao changed his avatar to Frye, so never mind.

What exactly is your problem with a truck full of bull penises? Sounds like a fun weekend to me :-P

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    1: Starts in the late morning mid summer. We play a round of golf and one of the local beauty courses and enjoy lunch and a beer at the 19th hole. After we head to the new big deal Winery (via limo, cab or uber at this point) and try out their selection. Once we have a good idea there we head to the fanciest restaurant that has our favorite of the day and pair it with a Steak or some Fish.
    2: The Simarillion, The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings
    If your ideal date starts on a golf course; isn't that going to cut the field somewhat? (see what I did there?)

Silmarillion - what's your favourite part? (Damn computer I have spelt favourite correctly). Is your fourth favourite book also by JRR?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast