View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Zoe - Fallout 76 (0/0) WITHDRAWN

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    I live in Texas as well..Texas has its moments =p
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Texas... everything else... Texas is best... :P
    Ok so yes you answered the question but think of this as a conversation; I will inevitably come back with a "why"?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Asking why Texas is best... clearly you aren't from Texas... lol :P Honestly, of everywhere I've been i've never felt more at home and I've never met nicer people then in Texas. No state income taxes and being able to open carry.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Asking why Texas is best... clearly you aren't from Texas... lol :P Honestly, of everywhere I've been i've never felt more at home and I've never met nicer people then in Texas. No state income taxes and being able to open carry.
    we have good barque!

How does the state run with no income taxes? Does it not provide any services or does it make up its tax base in other ways?

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    From what I understand of Texas, everything else is just taxed higher so its more or less equal to those states that have income tax. Take OK for instance, we have income tax but 'cost of living' is fairly cheap. That doesn't change the fact that both states suck! It should NOT ever be 110 degrees with 100% humidity. That is just death. Death warmed over. With a wedgie.... And prickly heat. ugh.

If you could have ONE weapon or item from your most recently read book/movie, what would it be and why?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

No post since December 8th. NO, inactivity. The application started well, though, so I would rescind if the applicant comes back.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 01-03-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Sorry guys holidays kind of took me and I fell off the fallout 76 train. I'm still around just not really playing anything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    Welcome to The Process, Zoe!!! Please forgive us for not getting a post to you right away, holidays and such.

So here is a basic rundown of how this goes. Think of this as a first date type of thing. You need to interact with the app process quite a bit to keep us appraised of what's going on. The main reason folks get rejected is lack of interaction. Go check out the rejected/accepted apps to see what I mean. We also 100% understand real life kicking peoples arses so we give a good bit of leeway for talking to us but do let us know if somethings going on.
    4 yes votes get you IN and 3 no get you OUT but with well wishes. Yellow names (ufficers), greens (community leaders), purples (penultimate power gods aka guild leaders) can all vote. Reds are regular members and we rely on them to get a good feel for when we don't play the same games.

W00, our first(?) recruit from FO76??? You could win FABULOUS PRIZES! And by prizes I mean maybe being accepted, which you may well regret...

As to other games we have a pretty large range of persistent games like WoW, Neverwinter, DDO, StarTrek Online, and a minecraft server or two. If you have interest in one of those then we can get one of our high muckety mucks in to give you the low downs. We also have a pretty regular setup for ARK for when a new DLC comes out and we're currently running Extinction with a fair number of folks. Also we've got a decent group that run Rocket League on Fridays and some Pen and Paper RPGs. Then we've got the various misc games like The Forest, Star Trek Bridge Crew (a few of us jackasses have VR).

How often do you pop back into everquest and how much of your life have you lost to it? Did you/do you suffer from the standard MMO sickness? 12hr+ gaming Bluestacks TextNow VPN days?
    among these games The Forest, Star Trek Bridge Crew me personally I prefer Star Trek Bridge
    best regards
    Last edited by rossi; 01-04-2019 at 01:00 AM.

Sorry guys holidays kind of took me and I fell off the fallout 76 train. I'm still around just not really playing anything right now.
    Will you be back soonish ( a week or so) or longer? It's okay to keep the app open for a while but if you are going to be afk for a while then it may be better to put your app on hold.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast