View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Zoe - Fallout 76 (0/0) WITHDRAWN

Lol... Games I would reply...

Of source my number one is Everquest.
    Probably Asheron's Call
    and then also The Last of Us.

I'm not usually that big on single player games so most of my gaming experience has been on multiplayer games but the last of us was hands down on the best single player experiences of my life... game is phenomenal.

Yah that was a great time in my life. I miss it very much.

It was for the World of Warcraft Trading card game basically Hearthstone before hearthstone.
    It was so much fun. I travelled all over the the us, Indianapolis for Gencon about 8 times, Philadelphia, Syracuse NY, Las Angelas, Vegas about 12 times, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Baltimore, Washington DC, and once overseas to Amsterdam for worlds one year. Was amazing.

Yah i have some great storeis.. There was this one time where a guy was in the top 8 and it was a feature match and he lost.. after they pakced up their stuff his opponent walked around the table to him to shake his hand and he had his deckbox in his other hand... the guy smacked the deckbox out of the other guys hand causing cards to just fly everywhere... He was ejected and suspended from competetive play for a year for that. was pretty epic.

Also had some crazy stories of cosplay girls that were there working the convention that did some "extra curiculr" activites for the wow tcg loot cards.. lol. it was a crazy time.

Yah sorry about ghosting there a bit, work has been rough this past week.

Hey, welcome back. Good call on The Last of Us. That game is a masterpiece. It was downright scary in certain parts, especially through surround sound, hearing the abandoned buildings creak and groan all around you, when suddenly the "WWRUUUUUCCCKKK" of an infected blares behind you or to your side and makes you drop your controller. For me, the creepiest scene was Hotel Lobby, making my way through the basement, hearing the gurgles and clicks of infected, that I couldn't see, all around me, wondering when they were gonna leap out at me. The hairs on the back of my neck were on-end the whole way through.

This Last of Us talk is a good segue into an old application question of ours:

What is your plan for the zombie apocalypse?

Other than that, you should find yourself an avatar, and check back here as often as you can, at least every few days or so. We know life comes first and has a tendency to get in the way of the fun stuff, that's why we do not impose any activity requirements on people, once they become our members. If you find yourself in a situation where you know you won't be able to respond here for awhile, let us know, so we won't think you've simply lost interest.

Psst...has no one mentioned the avatar thing?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I forgot to tell him.

15ml Spiced Rum
    30ml White Rum
    60ml Coconut Rum
    30ml Midori
    1 dash Lime Juice
    30ml Apple Juice

Zombie Apocalypse plan.. take over a Sam's club or Costco... hit up like a Cabellas or Other close by outdoors shop for guns and ammo. Seal that place up as much as possible. Build a garden on the roof. Live off the pallets of canned goods. Likely die as I'm overweight and rule 1 is Cardio which I fail at.

Nice on the avatar.

As I'm in Britain, all the news for weeks has been and will continue to be Brexit.

So, how would you split up the USA and which bit would be the best?

Texas... everything else... Texas is best... :P

Yep, Texas is the best.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast