View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: App: Zoe - Fallout 76 (0/0) WITHDRAWN

Again, as I said I'm around just not really playing anything except some league of legends, some path of exile sometimes.. watching a lot of tv more than anything. I'm gladly around to talk and that but my health and work and family are taking more of my time then I care to spend gaming right now. When another new game comes out that grabs my attention I'll likely play it. Or if Fallout actually releases some new content worth anything I might come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Thanks for having me Battlebovine. I look forward to meeting everyone and playing the games with you guys.

I have probably lost 4-5 years of my life (actual years) in Everquest 1. I played a ton way back in the day and recently went back and played on the Progression Server Corinav from launch through Classic and Kunark. I fell off for Velious and now Luclin just because I don't have all that much fun with those expansions I expect to go back for the tail end of Luclin and Planes of power because that expansion is my Jam.

And yes. when I play everquest.. I am hardcore addicted and play as much as I can. Grind is life.
    Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
    4 or 5 years is not a big thing me i lost my life haha
    Last edited by rossi; 01-10-2019 at 08:36 AM.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi. If we need to we can put the app on ice if you think you'll be gone for a while. Things were going pretty well though I thought!
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi View Post
    4 or 5 years is not a big thing me i lost my life haha

Yea, this is basically me with Dark Age of Camelot. At LEAST 10 years lost there and multiple bot accounts with multiple lvl50s and others for battleground stuff. lol

MIDGARD FOR LIFE!

well I am feeling that this app needs to go in the pending/withdrawn pile.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

My guess is they have lost interest in FO:76 and thus this application. Haven't seen them or the Uey they listed as a contact (statistikx) in quite a while

Error 1313: Signature not found. Please insert witty comment and/or funny picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Thanks for having me Battlebovine. I look forward to meeting everyone and playing the games with you guys.

I have probably lost 4-5 years of my life (actual years) in Everquest 1. I played a ton way back in the day and recently went back and played on the Progression Server Corinav from launch through Classic and Kunark. I fell off for Velious and now Luclin just because I don't have all that much fun with those expansions I expect to go back for the tail end of Luclin and Planes of power because that expansion is my Jam.
    9Apps Vidmate app 9Apps apk VidMate
    And yes. when I play everquest.. I am hardcore addicted and play as much as I can. Grind is life.
    Honestly, 4-5 years is not a big time for me!
    Last edited by smithclarkson01; 04-11-2019 at 04:42 AM.

I am addicted and play as much as possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4