View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Zoe - Fallout 76 (0/0) WITHDRAWN

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Fallout 76

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Zo / Ferrier13

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Statistikx

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Dated a girl , took her to a Metallica concert and afterwards slept together (really just sletp) and then she broke up with me the next morning.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job was travelling around the country running card game conventions. Worst was convenience store clerk.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Everquest, awesome MMO that promotes community.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Mitchell Snow, Braggart who played card games. Super annoying.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I won tickets to a Metallica concert and then won the fly away tickets to the same Metallica concert in Denver. Went to both shows in under 3 weeks apart. Was awesome.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Friend in the guild and I'm a big fan of playing with a community of people on voice chat.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    What other games do you guys play besides FO76?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A bottle of Nuke-a-Cola Quantum because ... it's quantum.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Welcome to The Process, Zoe!!! Please forgive us for not getting a post to you right away, holidays and such.

So here is a basic rundown of how this goes. Think of this as a first date type of thing. You need to interact with the app process quite a bit to keep us appraised of what's going on. The main reason folks get rejected is lack of interaction. Go check out the rejected/accepted apps to see what I mean. We also 100% understand real life kicking peoples arses so we give a good bit of leeway for talking to us but do let us know if somethings going on.
    4 yes votes get you IN and 3 no get you OUT but with well wishes. Yellow names (ufficers), greens (community leaders), purples (penultimate power gods aka guild leaders) can all vote. Reds are regular members and we rely on them to get a good feel for when we don't play the same games.

W00, our first(?) recruit from FO76??? You could win FABULOUS PRIZES! And by prizes I mean maybe being accepted, which you may well regret...

As to other games we have a pretty large range of persistent games like WoW, Neverwinter, DDO, StarTrek Online, and a minecraft server or two. If you have interest in one of those then we can get one of our high muckety mucks in to give you the low downs. We also have a pretty regular setup for ARK for when a new DLC comes out and we're currently running Extinction with a fair number of folks. Also we've got a decent group that run Rocket League on Fridays and some Pen and Paper RPGs. Then we've got the various misc games like The Forest, Star Trek Bridge Crew (a few of us jackasses have VR).

How often do you pop back into everquest and how much of your life have you lost to it? Did you/do you suffer from the standard MMO sickness? 12hr+ gaming days?
    Last edited by battlebovine; 11-24-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Have you had a chance to join us in Discord? I believe that's where most of the Fallout 76 folks have been hanging out these days. If you want to get the link for Stats, or send me a friend invite Ironzerg#1979 I can hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Woohoo! I'm a special person now as well! Look out guysl... my penis is gonna be HUGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Meh. My hair looks dumb and I can't find sheep.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    So I'm suspecting you are a Metallica fan...favorite album? Favorite song? I go with And Justice for All, since my favorite song, One, is also on there.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

I'm going to give you the chance to prove you can indeed count to 3; name 2 other games you would replay.

(Disclaimer - being able to count to 3, or not being able to count to 3, will neither gain you entry or deny it)
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Not often we see an app this thinly worded with so much meat for discussion! I'm gonna have to bug you about the card game convention job. What game? And where did you go? And did you get to see any epic nerd ragequits?

Hello? This thing on?

Thanks for having me Battlebovine. I look forward to meeting everyone and playing the games with you guys.

I have probably lost 4-5 years of my life (actual years) in Everquest 1. I played a ton way back in the day and recently went back and played on the Progression Server Corinav from launch through Classic and Kunark. I fell off for Velious and now Luclin just because I don't have all that much fun with those expansions I expect to go back for the tail end of Luclin and Planes of power because that expansion is my Jam.

And yes. when I play everquest.. I am hardcore addicted and play as much as I can. Grind is life.

Yah i hopped on discord the first night. Unfortunately work has been making things difficult so I've only been able to log on and run the vendors most days. I did go check out a nuke of Whitesprings with my roommate on Wednesday that was fun. I plan to be on more this weekend.

I'm a big rock, metal, alternative music fan but not huge on live music. But yah Metallica is boss. I became a fan of their when James Hetfield walked into a magnessium flare and came back better then ever... Guy is fin Metal as hell!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast