View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Kat Trickfoot - NWO, Ark, GW2, TSW, Warframe... mostly NWO (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Yep Doyler is in Spokane, I'm in Walla Walla.

You were a GM in UO? I played on Pacific shard for like 10 years or something... loved that game.

Glad to hear you got hooked up in Neverwinter. I see you're also interested in ARK. Has anyone given you an invite to Discord yet? There are a couple of Uey ARK servers running at the moment, I can get you hooked up with one of those.
    So nice to hear of people who live near me. Well not near par say but somewhat near lol. Hmm tentacle fetish eh? Must like anime But that's all good I enjoy manga, anime, and all the other good stuff. I have not gotten a discord invite yet, but due to how poorly my internet here where I live now is.. I don't know if it could handle discord. Seriously hate living where I do atm. My county is like 30 years behind everyone else when it comes to internet. And Pacific shard!!! Woo that was the one I GM'd on. Also played on, and I was a guide/Lead Seer on that server back in the days before they removed the guide/seer program after that fiasco where a volunteer sued them for back wages... Was a very, very sad day!

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    Yeah, I don't know that her artistic sensibilities would mesh that well with Octo's tentacular fetish pics.

Also voting YES, hope you bring the hubby along...unless he's like Pfloyd :-P
    I'll try to get the hubby to play, but atm he is in a Fallout 4 fetish mode.

I see you are making good progress on the votes: i'm not quite ready to throw my vote in yet...I'd really like to see some in game interaction. I get this is harder if your interwebz can't cope with voice chat. Have you played with any Ueys in game? Any of them willing to pop over here and say how cool you are? That would be great.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    I see you are making good progress on the votes: i'm not quite ready to throw my vote in yet...I'd really like to see some in game interaction. I get this is harder if your interwebz can't cope with voice chat. Have you played with any Ueys in game? Any of them willing to pop over here and say how cool you are? That would be great.

One of Uey ran me a dungeon last night. I'm somewhat afkish sometimes due to the fact I care for my wheelchair bound mother in law. So sometimes I have to afk to help her to bathroom or change her.. etc.... I try to be online and talk with people but usually it's not until about 7pm my time PST or a little later.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi! I'm liking the responses here a LOT. The fact that you have the capability to provide more than singular word responses is a plus from some of our oddity drive bys

And I'll echo the thing on weight, thats amazing and grats to you! I hope you can maintain as I understand that backward slide and how detrimental it is on ones mental wellbeing. But You can do eet.

The artwork is pretty dang nice too. The only things I can do is follow along with Bob Ross and do a very nice V tree and thats it. One of these days I'm going to try and get a Bob Ross uey session going and see who can make the best/worst drunken painting. How did you first discover you had the talent?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

It started in highschool. I was supposed to draw a one page skeleton for 6th grade, It turned into a full life sized body skeleton because I couldn't downsize it. I ended up earning extra credit for it and never stopped drawing after that. I find that I can draw what I'm looking at pretty well. However it takes me a lot longer to draw something from just imagination. My pic I showed was a combo of reallife / Secondlife a game I played for a long time. BTW Battlebovine I love your profile pic, that movie is one of my favorites of all times to watch.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Congrats on your 2 votes so far! hopefully Floyd hasn't scared you off =p
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Nope not scared off. Sorry I haven't been on too much, had a bit of a issue a couple nights ago and was in hospital. (epilepsy) But doing pretty good now. So.. just a heads up if I disappear for a day or two most likely I'm just having to be off the comp a bit or I'm taking care of my mother in law. But rest assured I don't scare easily and I'm actually a pretty laid back kinda gal. Easy to get along with and I like to think a wicked sense of humor.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Welp, I'll be the 3RD.

My sincerest apologies for this.

YES

i hope you are feeling better when you get back in game lets do some more runs
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast