View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Kat Trickfoot - NWO, Ark, GW2, TSW, Warframe... mostly NWO (4/0)

Spokane? I think that's where Doyler is. TURN AROUND, QUICK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Spokane? I think that's where Doyler is. TURN AROUND, QUICK!

LOL.. man today sucked.. didn't get home until 9pm. Apparently my doctor down in Spokane was pissed as Hades at the doctors up here. Giving me meds they shouldn't. Writing down that there was some abnormalities on my liver but never telling me about it. And the list goes on and on.. I had 10/11 vials of blood drawn and then MRI with/without contrast. It's been a LONG dang day and I'm bushed. I hope everyone had a better one, and also.. What is everyone's favorite thing to eat for Thanksgiving if you celebrate it?

I like Kat Trickfoot as a name; suggests a halfling rogue to me, with high acrobatic skills and of course an affinity to nature.

Was it the love of baking and cakes that cause the weight problem in the first place? I could afford to lose 10kgs or so, and for a week or two i can manage the mental discipline to lose a couple but then my kids are still home and we have a chocolate drawer and I work at home most of the week...sure you get the picture.

Good luck with the app; shows good dedication so far if you can still log in even after a shitty day.

Here's a question for you - name me one other non gaming related activity to like (nothing blue please!).
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is giblet gravy. I can't get enough! I put on my turkey, rolls, potatoes... Heck, even on deviled eggs!!

How about you? What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?

Yep.. halfling rogue I am!! Actually what caused my problem was having PCOS, it's and endocrine issue that effects women. Makes it extremely hard to loose weight, makes them carb sensitive and a host of other problems. It seriously messes up metabolism and so just doing normal things doesn't quite work for us. Believe it or not I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to bake/cook sweets. But I honestly never much cared for them. I just really enjoy cooking and making them or other creations. I personally prefer savory/spicy and of course pickled things.. asparagus, pickles, green beans... etc.. I just love it. I can eat sauerkraut just by itself.

Hmm.. one other non gaming related activity to like.. lets see. I love drawing/computer art. https://imgur.com/a/Wsku8UL This is one of my fav ones I've done.

As for my favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving... I honestly love Spanish turkey stuffing. Best thing ever created, and I got to learn it from my mother in law.

wow that looks great. Wouldnt have any idea how to start let alone the creative ability.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    wow that looks great. Wouldnt have any idea how to start let alone the creative ability.
    Thank you for the compliment. I enjoy art alot even though gaming has always been a bigger passion for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Trickfoot View Post
    Thank you for the compliment. I enjoy art alot even though gaming has always been a bigger passion for me.
    Somebody needs to get Kat and Octo together for some collaboration. Just to make sure this is a possibility at some point, I'm going to throw out a YES. Kat has been the exemplary applicant in this thread, and although I haven't had any game interaction, I feel pretty damn good about this.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Somebody needs to get Kat and Octo together for some collaboration. Just to make sure this is a possibility at some point, I'm going to throw out a YES. Kat has been the exemplary applicant in this thread, and although I haven't had any game interaction, I feel pretty damn good about this.

Yeah, I don't know that her artistic sensibilities would mesh that well with Octo's tentacular fetish pics.

Also voting YES, hope you bring the hubby along...unless he's like Pfloyd :-P

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Yep Doyler is in Spokane, I'm in Walla Walla.

You were a GM in UO? I played on Pacific shard for like 10 years or something... loved that game.

Glad to hear you got hooked up in Neverwinter. I see you're also interested in ARK. Has anyone given you an invite to Discord yet? There are a couple of Uey ARK servers running at the moment, I can get you hooked up with one of those.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast