View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: jinxsilverling - fallout 76, guild wars 2 (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    fallout 76, guild wars 2

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    JinxSliverling

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    can't think of one ask me later

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    worst would be aluminum grinder had to grind aluminum railings was not a fun job

have no coolest yet currently looking for that job

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    chrono trigger, secret of mana, earthbound

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    havent met any super annoying people

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm mute irl

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    looking for fun friendly people to game with

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    unrepentedgaming

Heyo, Jinx. I'm guessing you saw our little propaganda post on the Bethesda forums - glad you made it over. Quick rundown - as you can see, we're a multi-gaming community, with emphasis on the community part. During the application period, stay active in the thread, play nice with others, and you're golden. What you're looking for is 4 YES votes from yellow-named folks (Ufficers); that'll mean acceptance. 3 NO votes from the same yellow-named folks will result in...non-acceptance. This application isn't to get to know how good you are at games or anything, it's to make sure we're a good fit for one another. You can withdraw your app at any time, no harm done.

One thing I wanna say is that you might want to flesh out your app a little bit - what made Chrono Trigger one of your top-3? Surely you've got to have a question or two about us, even game-specific. How much GW2 do you/have you played? Also, see about getting an avatar for the forums. It kinda helps identify someone, "face-with-a-name" kinda deal. Also also, as far as being mute IRL, we've got a few folks here who are mute, and game just fine with everyone. Admittedly, without a chatbox in Fallout 76, it'll be tougher to communicate, but hey, emotes, man!

Let us know if there's anything we can do for ya, and hope to see you in-game soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Yep, I'll second Pfloyd's emotions there. We're a social gaming group, so we'd love to get to know just a little bit about you.

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Earthbound? I'm going to guess you were growing up during the Golden Age of Console RPGS? Almost brings a tear to my eye when I try to remember what happened to my old SNES...but I would basically beg my parents for almost every RPG that came out on that bad boy. One of my sleeper picks for best RPG of that generation....Lufia and the Fortress of Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Woohoo! I'm a special person now as well! Look out guysl... my penis is gonna be HUGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Meh. My hair looks dumb and I can't find sheep.

Indeed, a little more information would be good. I know it may seem like a bit of work up front, but once you've passed the app process, you're with us for life, barring some sort of epic meltdown, and once a member, we really impose no requirements on you, other than not acting like a douche, which is really just a good general life approach, and isn't really terribly hard for one who isn't a douche to begin with.

This is why we take the app process seriously, and it works pretty well.

Welcome to the application process!

Quote Originally Posted by jinxsilverling View Post
    can't think of one ask me later

Is it later enough?

Quote Originally Posted by jinxsilverling View Post
    havent met any super annoying people

"Show me someone who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi, you out there bubba? This thing working?

I'll echo zergs RPG comments, the SNES had some of the best rpg's out there for story and creativity. Sadly now you tend to get so much visual fluff that very little of actual substance comes through. There are exceptions though, clearly. For me your basic turn based old school RPG works really well. Even if its more of an action RPG like Dragon Age or PathFinder KingMaker I can reallyg et into because you can pause and think so much about what to do! Diablo style games have their place and I like them but old school for me baby. Also - DRAGON QUEST!
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

NO, ​driveby

NO, Bydrive.

Three strikes

NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.