View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Ninjaafksalot - Neverwinter (4/0)

Heyo, Ninja! I feel the same way about WoW - I've played for years on and off, and go back for most expansions. Each time I get back in, it takes less and less time before I get put off by something; I spent maybe a month in BfA before calling it. We've got a few people here and there playing ESO; since the ability to be in multiple guilds is a thing in ESO, we have our Uey guild, and a lot of us (them now, I stopped playing that too...) have joined up with a spiffy group of folks. They're pretty much focused on ESO, while the U is all over the place with pretty much all the games.

As far as annoying kids, we certainly do not have those! What we have in place are annoying Pfloyds, annoying HuntGods, and annoying Gwynns, all of whom left the kid years a LOOOOOOONG time ago.

It also appears that you're at least mildly fond of coffee...you might be jealous, but I work in downtown Jacksonville, FL. There's a Maxwell House plant in Jax (yeah, I know, it's crap coffee...), so driving into work every morning, I get that coffee smell wafting into my nose. It's one of the ONLY nice things about working in downtown Jax.

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions you might have; the more innuendo, the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Floyd how much more coffee in your endo do you needo?

I like the avatar. too few people have fondness for the original morticia adams. The way she carried and played her character was brilliant.

no worries on the forum name. That can always be fiddle with later

As to the chilluns, yea we keep the younglings out as we tend to be a rowdy bunch but we dont bite often. Except when asked. Or drunk....
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    I'm so glad my kids are grown...

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

sooooo JEALOUS! but yes I agree it is crap coffee. but it still smells good. love the Addams Family, haven't watched it in forever but her style is epic. I was wondering if someone could report my character's name so I could get a free name change. I'm not quite there yet with my kids being grown up. I have a 9 year old and a 4 year old. they don't stop me from being uncensored though. I just don't think sheltering them would do them any good.
    Last edited by Ninjaafksalot; 11-14-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Before my daughter was born (she's 8 now), my wife told me I should try to tone down the use of expletives. For a while, I did, but then my New Jersey heritage, combined with my four years in the Navy took over. I don't go overboard on purpose, but sometimes, words will pop out. I think it's a good thing; my daughter knows that those are "grown-up words". Just yesterday, she was telling me that she has a substitute teacher, and can't wait until her teacher gets back, because the boy she sits next to has been cursing. The way she said it..."And he CURSES..." was pretty humorous, and enough for now to let me know she knows better. Unlike me.

so do you guys use your mumble a lot?
    Last edited by Ninjaafksalot; 11-15-2018 at 02:21 PM.

The Neverwinter folks tend to use Discord more than Mumble, so for grouping and random chatter of the NW variety, check there. Should be able to get you a Discord invite somehow. Mumble is off and on; most Friday nights, there's a group playing Rocket League (soccer with rocket cars - it's pretty badass) that hangs out in Mumble, and a bunch of folks gather on and off there for other games.

discord is better than mumble anyway. but I will still keep mumble on my computer :)

Discord is good for me, as I have probably 7-8 other groups of past gaming buddies I keep in touch with. Voice chat on Discord isn't horrible, but I prefer Mumble for that. I tend to hit both spots fairly equally.

oh ya I have 5 groups on discord that I still have on there because I'm not 100% sure that I will never go back to the game played on that discord server.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast