View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Ninjaafksalot - Neverwinter (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Adesira#5248

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    recently.....slept through my alarm and I was late to pick the kids up from school

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I am a jobless bum......stay at home mom for now

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Jade Empire, Shenmue 2, Virtual Villagers

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    he played world of warcraft and his name was Jindarr, he would make the raid wait while he was "getting into the game" he would slow walk from the closest flight path drop off to the entrance of the dungeon or raid. he said he was roleplaying lmao that's not roleplaying that's just being a jerk and making people wait!

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I played world of warcraft from 2006-2017 on and off. I have 13 100+characters. I have played other MMOs but never for longer than a year.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    because you have no annoying kids in your guild. and pantless drunks are cool!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    is anyone ever on discord? or any other VoIP?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a staff or wand because anything else would be too much work =p

Last edited by Ninjaafksalot; 12-03-2018 at 07:18 PM.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi, welcome to The Process, Ninjaafksalot.
    I don't have my normal entry shpiel saved on this laptop so heres the basic skinny. We take the app process seriously, as its about the only thing we do. We like to pride ourselves on the lack of drama we have. So in a nutshell you need to interact with this app on a fairly regular basis, like a first date it's a way for us to get a feel for you and for you US. We do understand about real life taking precedense and give plenty of leeway most times. Just keep us appraised of whats going on and we can even suspend/hibernate/stasis the app for a while till you can come back.

Four YES votes get you in while three NO votes get you out with best wishes along the way. Not every one is a good fit but not every one is a bad fit. We like to think we always get it JUST right. Those that can vote are in purple (guild leaders of ultimate power), green community leaders with stinky feets, and yellows like myself who are ufficers. Red names are regular members who, while cannot vote, are certainly welcome and wanted to comment. They are who you will likely interact with most in game.

that being said, Interesting name choice. We do try to keep things from being vulgar in the names so maybe consider changing it? Up to you.

Im there with you on MMos and years of playing them. My original crack was Dark Age of Camelot. That one sucked me in from a few months after launch and lasted a good 10 years. I still find myself oging back every so often to try and rekindle that magick but the community is gone, sadly.

Do you still play wow at all?

One of our grand puhbah Neverwinter folks should be along to give you the low down on the game. I play but not overly regularly.

Also! Get yourself an avatar! we like those. its purdy.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    So you've never had a job? Just lived at home not working? It doesn't have to be a current job, could be something from your past and if you've never had a cool job it could be something you'd like to do.

Who's kids did you forget to pick up from school?

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Hi there. What does the staff or wand do? Or is it multi functional or just a focus item for your will? It implies you prefer playing casters but your name says rogue types; which is it?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

We've got members in Badwolf Corporation (Horde, Area 52) and Dazed and Confused (Alliance, Hyjal) if you want to stop in to say hello.

the name for my character is just a placeholder, I couldn't figure out what to name my first character and I really wanted to play so I gave her a name I knew I wouldn't keep, not really that kind of person btw. I do go back to wow every once in a while but I am disappointed every time because the game is not the same game anymore. so I am trying to find a new main game.

as for any past jobs I have had, my only job has been being a mom to my kids. it's really boring sometimes but I have games to keep me company. up until about a year ago, I was in a guild called knights of the elder land in Elder Scrolls Online. I loved that guild but sadly it died off and now I am trying to find a new mature but allows a crude joke and cussing like pirates type of guild. and as for the kids, they are mine. I forgot my kids.

the staff has a freeze effect and a few arcane spells like arcane missiles and arcane explosion and one really badass fire spell. and the wand is just a wand for hitting people with orbs of white light. and I prefer casters like healers and mages, the name is implying my constant status because I go afk a lot and I am really bad about letting people know that I am going afk hence the ninja-afk =p

trying to get out of going back to wow because it just disappoints me but if I ever do I will definitely contact them :)
    Last edited by Ninjaafksalot; 11-13-2018 at 04:31 PM.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Ninja! How are you? and Welcome to the app process, I see Battle has already gave you the run on how we do things with the process...I see you are applying with Neverwinter which you should be getting a guild invite soon...I enjoyed Neverwinter, when I played it back then lol I game hop too much lol What class do you play? and Why do you enjoy the game? If you need any help or anything at all, let one of us know and we will be happy to help you, and good luck with your App
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

for now, I play a control wizard. want to roll a healer but not sure what kind and I'm also not ready to roll one yet cause I'd like to get to know the game better. and I recently updated my profile for your website :)
    Last edited by Ninjaafksalot; 11-13-2018 at 04:30 PM.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaafksalot View Post
    for now, I play a control wizard. want to roll a healer but not sure what kind and I'm also not ready to roll one yet cause I'd like to get to know the game better. and I recently updated my profile for your website
    thats cool!, I am Pally on there and I'm level 14 as well for the game, and glad you got your stuff updated

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast