View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: kukulel3 - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Luna @kukulel3

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    a few years ago i've meet a flat earther. nuf said.Yes i am boring, and short, and i am a 9gager, but hey no funny stories for u

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Well I have never had a real job because I'm at attending uni right now

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    1. Skyrim because i'm an addict, 2. Rachet & Clank games for my childhood and 3.Subnautica because its awesome.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    This one guy(who i will not reveal) was an absolute ass just because he fell entitled to ruin my day for no apparent reason other than to annoy me

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I am cool cause everyone else is hotter than me
    ( no photo 4 u )

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    i've been searching for a casual (not too casual) guild for months now that has an active community

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Do u know da wae?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a whistle for all your buddies, so i cant get all the loot

hey kukulel3 welcome to the application process. a yellow named person should be by soon to go over what happens now. The Ratchet and Clank games were my jam when i was younger have you watched they movie and if so what did you think?

Oh guess that's me then. Welcome to the Uey and the application process. For a casual fun loving guild this is the important part - we want to get to know you and you us so that we can all play happily in the future and remain drama free. We achieve this by matching wits in this thread and by meeting up in game and having fun together (or otherwise). You will need 4 yes votes to be accepted but 3 no votes would see us go our separate ways. Most unsuccessful applications result from inactivity so pop back often and if there is a reason (RL sucks sometimes!) that you will be away for more than a few days let us know.

Some of your answers are a little thin - have a look at the accepted applications for example - and please get yourself an avatar - we like to psychoanalse people based on a few pixels. What are you studying? Why?

I don't play NW but one of the in game officers or ufficers should be along to let you know how to get active in game.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Teh Arkle has spoken!

So now for some questions from teh me. WHAT is your favorite colour?

Also - which is the correct way to spell colour? with a U or with out a U?

also also - because i'm too lazy to google. wtf is a 9gager?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    9gager isn't a good thing...unless you like 4chan and the other cesspools of the interwebz...

That isn't really a positive selling point :-)

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

I used to troll through the 4chans years ago in college but not since. Hell I haven't even looked at /r/wtf in years either.

So! Tell us bout yourself - what did you do today that was super awesomesauce?

Do you play vanilla skyrim or have a particular set of mods that you like?

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Do your milkshakes bring all the children to the yard?

Hello?

9 days...if we had a lot of other applications to check through I may well be throwing a NO at this point.

Please come back....pretty please?

Feeling an itchy trigger finger...

Hrm, i'll drop the first itchy no. If they come back and resume I can rescind it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast