View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Kimeni - DDO (4/0)

So with that avatar you must be desperately waiting for tieflings to come out?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Hi, hope to see you in game soon

Nice pictures !

So, if I was visiting Alaska, what should I go and see?

That is actually a drawing a friend had done of my main in World of Warcraft, a night elf. But I would probably play a tiefling! Hard to drag me away from my half orcs, though! A tiefling bard might do it though...

Great question Delasom, tons to see, you interested in sights, history, culture? For sights, probably taking a cruise through the inside passage. For history, you can end the cruise on Kodiak Island, cool WW 2 and Russian history there. Skagway, Sitka, Haines, for seeing what it was like back in the gold Rush. Fairbanks has a ton of native history. Kinda ugly though, tundra with furry sticks they call trees up there. Unless you visit Denali on your way up, and then go past it to the Liard Hotsprings. If you drive the Alcan highway to get here from the "Lower-48" (What we call the contigous states) there is no shortage of scenery and probably wildlife to see along the way. And of course, fishing is a huge tourist attraction, so Kodiak, or the Kenai Peninsula are good stops for that.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimeni View Post
    The popularity of marvel in the mainstream has to have been good for comic books.
    Comic sales represent less than 2% of Marvels revenue, of course the other 98% doesn't exist without that 2% but they've always been a licensing company more than a content creator. There is surprisingly little crossover from MCU fans to trying the comics, you'd think there would be, but though the cast majority of comic readers also follow the MCU films, the converse is not true.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

I noticed that canith crafting has had a much needed overhaul, seems really useful and strong now. Also ran some reaper difficulty stuff last night, and it was a hoot. That seems like it was a great addition.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Monks are pretty strong at the moment despite the recent nerf; Delasom has been playing mostly monk for the past half dozen lives or so; he could probably give you some pointers.

Paladins are fine as a class; soloable or group, depends just whether you like the playstyle.

No, you cant cross class monk and barbarian.

Do you want guild invites for those other alts?
    After I TR on my Barb, I can't pick a monk as my next class? just wanted to be sure...I didn't know lol
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

I noticed that canith crafting has had a much needed overhaul, seems really useful and strong now. Also ran some reaper difficulty stuff last night, and it was a hoot. That seems like it was a great addition.
    Nice! glad you had a good time

Hey silentgurl! You can TR into monk, no problem!

Just a little misunderstanding because I thought you meant you were going to multiclass Barb/monk, which got me excited, but Arkle was clarifying for for me, that you still can't multiclass those two classes. Which makes sense! But you can TR your Barb into a monk on your next life no problem!

Hey silentgurl! You can TR into monk, no problem!

Just a little misunderstanding because I thought you meant you were going to multiclass Barb/monk, which got me excited, but Arkle was clarifying for for me, that you still can't multiclass those two classes. Which makes sense! But you can TR your Barb into a monk on your next life no problem!
    ah okay! I was lost there myself, haha..thank you for clearing that up, I appreciate it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast