View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Sir Real - neverwinter, SWL, warframe, path of exile? (4/0)

Sorry for delay, didn't realize people were, like, reading these. As far as class, in NW, I'm currently rocking my TR, Larcen, but I recently make a warlock Urdos, and I have a couple other toons not in the guild.

Considering how long i'm taking to replay, I've no grounds to complain. And no, the me-time interruption was not subconscious desire to be caught. It was rude roommates who thought knocking once than opening before I responded was okay.

Anyway, I apologize for not keeping up with this. Honestly, it never occurred to me that there would be commentary. I've bookmarked the site now, and I'll try to be more diligent. Please let me know if i'm neglecting some aspect, as I do tend to get wrapped up in whatever I'm doing.
    Last edited by Sir Real; 11-11-2018 at 03:49 PM.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    you are fine! Thank you for reaching out and communicating about it. very appreciated
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Glad to have you engaged now. You have been in the guild for a bit do you have any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Real View Post
    Considering how long i'm taking to replay, I've no grounds to complain. And no, the me-time interruption was not subconscious desire to be caught. It was rude roommates who thought knocking once than opening before I responded was okay.

Anyway, I apologize for not keeping up with this. Honestly, it never occurred to me that there would be commentary. I've bookmarked the site now, and I'll try to be more diligent. Please let me know if i'm neglecting some aspect, as I do tend to get wrapped up in whatever I'm doing.
    Could you pick and upload an avatar? We like to see what you pick and it could be a source of future interaction.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Could you pick and upload an avatar? We like to see what you pick and it could be a source of future interaction.
    Consider it picked. I chose that because really, as famous last words go, that's pretty much the top. It also touches on my somewhat sarcastic, dark sense of humor.

Also, I like rogues, and Oscar Wilde was definitely one.

A fine choice. I actually went to see his tomb when in Paris, not really sure why. It is however very memorable as a piece of sculpture.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Hurrah! We don't look like total fools ^_^

and yes, think of this as a date. A bad date. With burnt food and watered down drinks.

Glad to hear you arent an exhibitionist, though theres nothing wrong with that.

So here's a question!

1. Plant life - you get to extenguish ONE entire species from the planet - what is it and why?

2. Plant life - you get to bring ANY plant life from any movie, book, or other fictional series into our world - what is it and why?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    This is a date where we absolutely expect you to put out...just saying.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    Hurrah! We don't look like total fools ^_^

and yes, think of this as a date. A bad date. With burnt food and watered down drinks.

Glad to hear you arent an exhibitionist, though theres nothing wrong with that.

So here's a question!

1. Plant life - you get to extenguish ONE entire species from the planet - what is it and why?

2. Plant life - you get to bring ANY plant life from any movie, book, or other fictional series into our world - what is it and why?

1. I'm having a remarkable amount of trouble with this one. I know just enough biology to realize that all plants have a place and a use. I guess I'd go with either whatever plant makes burrs or those prickle bush weeds. Just because they're irritating and a bitch and a half to get out of a dog's hair.

2. In the David Eddings series The Mallorean, there was a tree in the jungle country of Nyssia that Polgara the sorceress hated. It had beautiful flowers with a literally enticing smell, lush, ripe looking fruits, moving tendrils, and could paralyze with a touch or kill with a bite of the fruit. It was carnivorous and used these to draw in prey. I'd bring that in because, obviously, killer tree.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast