View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Sir Real - neverwinter, SWL, warframe, path of exile? (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter, SWL, warframe, path of exile?

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    neverwinter - Fenring

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    n/a

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Embarrassing - I've gotten caught in "me time" by roommates, twice.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest: job i'm at now is pretty great. Casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, nice people to work with, and I like working overnights.

Worst: credit card customer service call center for chase bank. They are just awful to work for. Hectic, stressful, thankless job.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Skyrim, borderlands 2, any of the shadowrun games. They are just always entertaining to play. and let's be honest: skyrim is like crack.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    When I worked retail, we had this regular guy come in who was just a dork. he tried so hard to be cool, and because he was trying, he came off as a tool. He once sat with me at lunch in the mall i worked at, and when i tried ignoring him to continue my book, he asked why I was being such a dick to him. He's the only person I've ever flat-out told "because I don't like you." which he thought was awesome.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I can crack my little toe on each foot, as well as move it separately from my other toes.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Um, I like you website? You're in several games I play, and it does get lonely going solo all the time.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    As long as you won't mind me disappearing for a few weeks on one game to play another, or just not play at all, I'm good.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    An application to Unrepentant, so that I won't ever have to adventure alone!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Sir! Welcome to the App process..some yellow named peep, should be by your app soon and walk you through on how we do things...I see you are applying with Neverwinter and few others...I played Neverwinter in my past, and I have a Pally on there, she is level 14. I enjoyed my gaming time in there and the Ueys were very helpful! but I also game hop alot lol so I won't always stay with the same game, my main mmo is DDO. What class do you play? and Why do you like playing it? and if you need any help at all, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you, and good luck with your App
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Yo there, Sir Real. I see that Siggy (Silentgurl who isn't really ever silent...) touched base with you, but none of our yellow-named types have. The yellow folks are the Ufficers, which is a poor attempt at being punny. Anyway, you haven't posted since the 19th, we haven't posted since the 19th, so we'll call it a draw...

If you're still around and checking your app, you'll want to know the basics of becoming a Uey of Unrepentant Gaming. We're a group who prefer a good person over a good character. Gear scores don't matter at all, while personality, friendliness, camaraderie, and maybe a beer here or there certainly do count. You'll want four "YES" votes from a Ufficer to get in; staying active in your application thread (which has been hard for you, since we haven't been active at all), talking it up and grouping with the Ueys in your game of choice all help get the votes. Three "no" votes will get the app moved to the "rejected" pile; generally, the majority of the non-accepted apps are due to inactivity. Since we've been pretty horrible at getting back to you, we'll not count the time elapsed since your original post.

Drop a line if you're still interested in becoming a Uey, and again, my apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Yikes, shit. This has been sitting since the 19th! I want to apologize too bub. We should have been far more on the proverbial ball than this. Not a good first impression for YOU from us. I hope you will give things a second chance.

As far as Skyrim goes. yes it is indeed crack. I like to joke that I have 5 different copies of it. Xbox360, and 3 or 4 different PC versions. One of which was bought just to get all the DLC for a lower price than what they would have cost together. heh

So your getting caught in Me-Time. Are you sure it wasn't intentional on your part? At least subconsciously?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

i saw sir real for a few minutes in game last night. when you get on next time give us a yell and we can get some runs going for you
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    You can prevent people interrupting you during "me" time by making sure the volume is at max...then it's on them if they walk in :-) You're welcome...

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

I ran Folly a few times with Sir Real. We worked on upgrading his underwear. He seemed to work very well with the team we had.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oh Mister REAL, come drop in and say a few words.

i have seen sir real a few times in nwo but when i send him a tell i get no response i will give him one more time before i vote

I learned the hard way you need to keep up on your application. I was able to redeem myself though. You will want to be far more involved if you want an invite.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast