View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Dartagnon80 - Neverwinter Online (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    I'd personally have to say losing it on some poor schmuck in the wee hours of the morning is less than good. :/ Can't say she deserved that but certainly shouldn't have been whamming you with a cart.

So whats your take giant monsters n kaiju? You a godzilla fan? Don't give a crap? Love them zords?!

I've never actually thought about it much. I have seen most of the movies at one time or another, and am looking forward to the new one coming out with all the age old favorites. And of those, yes Godzilla is the king.

But to be totally honest, I have always been more interested in Western mythology more so than Eastern. Yes, the Greeks and the Romans had their Titans, which could be considered a form of kaiju, but they were defeated by their children which more resembled humanity. I find it extremely interesting about some of the ancient religions how they used the capricious nature of their gods to explain humanity's flaws.

Don't get me wrong their is plenty of Eastern philosophy that I find intriguing and even romantic. In fact, the idea of self improvement through meditation and martial practice, I find to be most helpful in my daily life.

I'll give a shout out to Norse mythology; they have some really weird stuff going on. Makes for a good Marvel movie though. Book wise check out the Neil Gaiman version.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    I'll give a shout out to Norse mythology; they have some really weird stuff going on. Makes for a good Marvel movie though. Book wise check out the Neil Gaiman version.
    That is actually on my reading list, since I read American Gods. Gaiman has a true talent for storytelling.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Yea, I need to hit up American Gods in its entirety at some point. I really dug the series on Stars but didn't finish it as I Was waiting for more episodes to binge on.

The new goji movie looks to be SUPER effing fun. The first one was just so dark you could hardly see anything that was going on so I hope they take what worked well in Skull Island and translate that over. I really want to see MORE of the kaiju than we have before. Thats the whole point of the movies, I don't care much about the people and their pitiful plots.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Actually the movie I am most looking forward to is Zombieland 2, Woody Harrelson is the man, and I absolutely loved the first one.

The new Spinderman:Far from Home. It comes out next July. I really like Tom Holland as the webcrawler, but then again I also liked Garfield. McGuire never did do it for me, he always seemed to old, and not quick witted enough.

I'm also looking forward to It Chapter two, I was really impressed with the remake, even though we know how the story goes, they did a really good job making it come to life.

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    I'd personally have to say losing it on some poor schmuck in the wee hours of the morning is less than good. :/
    It was 3:00 pm, knuckledick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

It was three in the afternoon and there were quite a few people there at the time. So a lot of my neighbors (in the sense of the word of the people that live around you but you have no idea who they are and will probably never talk to them anyway) got to see me hulk out on a grocery cart and scare two women half to death.

I did notice the discrepancy before but decided that correcting someone on something as arbitrary as time was not worth it. The story changes very little inserting a different time...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnon80 View Post
    I did notice the discrepancy before but decided that correcting someone on something as arbitrary as time was not worth it. The story changes very little inserting a different time...lol
    I just take every chance I get to give folks shit, especially ol' BB over here. Gotta take advantage of the time's I can legit call someone a knuckledick.

I get it. And, knuckledick is a good one.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    I just take every chance I get to give folks shit, especially ol' BB over here. Gotta take advantage of the time's I can legit call someone a knuckledick.
    well you are one, yourself, sooooooooooooooooo...
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast